Search results for query: *

1. A

Pokemon Ranch question

I was wondering if Pokemon Ranch needs a constant internet connection to work? The only internet connector I have for my Wii has to be wired to my computer, and the Wii is on the other side of my bedroom. To connect it to internet, I have to string the cable across my room. Which is no...
  2. A

Recharging internal batteries on GBC games?

I have a few older Pokemon games that have had the internal batteries run out, and I was wondering if there was a way to recharge them. I seem to remember reading a thread a while ago that said you could recharge them by plugging your GBC into a power source and leaving it on for a few days with...
  3. A

Question about Soft-resetting for a Shiny Starter

I really want to get a shiny Charmander (and eventually a Charizard), so I've been soft-resetting my LeafGreen game in an attempt to get one without using Action Replay. What I've been doing is accepting the Charmander from Oak, naming it, waiting for my rival to pick up his Squirtle, and...
  4. A

The Legendary Beasts in FR/LG

I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but I have a question about the Legendary Beasts in FireRed and LeafGreen. I ran into Suicune earlier today on FR, and it ran away from me. But before I could save my game and get it in my PokeDex so I could track it, my GameBoy reset...
  5. A

Feebas Evolution...

I have a question about Feebas evolution for Diamond and Pearl. Forgive me if this was supposed to go on the D/P board... My question is: Do you use the same methods to evolve Feebas in D/P as you do in the other games? I know you need to max out it's beauty with Poffins, but are the best...
  6. A

Cosplay tips?

I want to put together an Hoenn Ash costume for Halloween this year, and was wondering if anybody had any tips on how to go about making one. I've already got the hat, and the gloves shouldn't be too hard. The main thing I need help with is the vest/hoodie thingy. Anybody know where I can...
Back
Top Bottom