Search results for query: *

• Users: /Zer0
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Z

Contest Battle of the Battles!

Hmm, I've search the index and couldn't find a topic for this. Don't know if this kind of competition is allowed, really XD. I thought of this when I looked up Launcher Battles, hoping to learn more about them. Well, anyways. Here goes. This will be a match-up between all types of Pokemon...
  2. Z

Contest Double-Edge <VS> Volt Tackle <VS> Brave Bird <VS> Flare Blitz <VS> Wood Hammer

Double-Edge<VS>VoltTackle<VS>BraveBird<VS>FlareBlitz<VS>WoodHammer Okay, everyone seems to be doing move comparisons lately, so I thought I'd join the trend. Here we have five of the strongest recoil moves in the game. They all have 15PP, 120 Power, and are all 100% accurate. They also all...
  3. Z

Contest <VS> Region/Generation Fossils

<VS><VS><VS> Info: Omastar/Kabutops <VS> Cradily/Armaldo <VS> Rampardos/Bastiodon <VS> Abagoora/Akeosu Alright, here are the two fossils of every generation (not counting Johto of course). All are revived from fossils and all have a BST (base stat total) of 495 with the exception of Akeosu...
  4. Z

Contest Unfezant <VS> Braviary

Okay, here are probably the two most popular Normal/Flying types of this generation (correct me if I'm wrong :P). And so, I've decided to pit them against each other; mostly for your opinions and to a lesser extent, to resolve my dilemma for flyer of my B/W party :). <VS> Unfezant (F)...
  5. Z

Overdue

Hey, so I signed up yesterday but I forgot to introduce myself. I've been a long-time forum lurker and Bulbapedia user. At times I've wanted to voice my opinion on some topics but I didn't get the chance to, so here I am now :D My connection with Pokemon goes back to the GSC generation, when I...
  6. Z

My attempt at Generation V sprites (Pixel-Over ArtStyle?)

Hey Bulbagarden Forums, long time bulbapedia-user and lurker here So after all the starter hype, I decided to make some sprites of them using the program Paint.NET I'm kind of a beginner at this, so all I did was take the pictures of the starters and then scaled them to 100x100 pixels...
Back
Top Bottom