Search results for query: *

1. N

If you had to live in which region what would it be?

Hoenn, its tropical, has cool pokemon and cities, and there is always a place to swin
  2. N

Stupid Things You Did as A Kid

running away from a shiny starly cause i thought my game was broken
  3. N

How Do You Organise Your Cards?

By series number
  4. N

Pokémon World Government

I think there is one big goverment, ever notice that when you travel to a different region, you don't need a passport
  5. N

Most valued shiny ?

Charizard or ponyta
  6. N

What if Pikachu wasn't Ash partner from the start of the series? Who would you like?

Re: What if Pikachu wasn't Ash partner from the start of the series? Who would you li Dratini. Ash barley has any dragon type and it is a cool Pokemon
  7. N

Music Background music of the show

I think most of it is good, but some can be bad. I really like the Route 1 remix when the episode starts
  8. N

WORLDBUILDING: My own Region, Please Help

Is the region map almost done?
  9. N

Thanks for your offer Hadesiro, but I am using only real Pokemon in this region.
  10. N

Thank you so much
  11. N

Hello everyone, I am not sure if this the right place to post this thread, but oh well. I have currently been working on my own region, but i really need help making the map. I someone could make the map that would help me a lot. Here is the region The first part os the route/city layout...
  12. N

Pokémon World Maps

What did Oak say about Sinnoh??? I know that some of the regions are off place, but I tried to fit all the regions are on the map, I mean Unova is suppose to far away from the other regions.
  13. N

Should Porygon be in the Anime?

What do you think. I think that Porygon and it's evolutions should be in the anime because it was not Porygon who caused all of the seizures, it was Pikachu. Besides just because a incident happened doesn't mean Porygon and it's evolution have to be banned from the anime.
  14. N

Would you support a Pokémon: The Johto Journeys DVD boxset

I 100% support a Johto Journeys box set. I would also support a Johto League Champions, Advanced Challenge, Advanced Battle, and Chronicles box set. I also think that Master Quest should be re-released on a new box set.
Back
Top Bottom