Search results for query: *

• Users: Bulbajer
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. B

Looking for inspiration for a small scene

Hi. I haven't updated my first fic in almost two months because there's one small scene I want to add. I've been putting it off and off, before I realized that we have this wonderful thing called The Writer's Block. And then I promptly forgot about it for a few days. :bash: And now here I am...
  2. B

COMPLETE: The Pokémon Christmas Bash

A/N: Hi! This story is based on the 2001 CD Pokémon Christmas Bash. Things you should know: takes place early in Johto. Contains PokéShipping. Not all of the songs will be featured, nor will they necessarily be in order. Also, this is my first (and probably only) songfic, so it might be a little...
  3. B

Pokemon websites

I love finding fan-made websites, especially when they deal with the older generations. Here are two that aren't well-known enough to have an article on Bulbapedia: Pokezam, Pokemon Hotel Right now I'm playing a small game on the first one called Side by Side. Anybody else have dinky little...
  4. B

COMPLETE: Weapon (TEEN)

Summary: Ash, Misty, and Brock are sent to deliver an important photograph, but they have no idea just what they're getting into. Evil eyes watch them, and Ash will face the most all-out battle he's ever experienced. THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE READING THIS STORY: First of all, thank you for...
  5. B

Online RP/nation-simulator game

Hi. I've been playing NationStates (NationStates | create your own country) for a while now, and I'm thinking of starting a Pokemon-themed group of players. Currently there's only one region devoted to Pokemon, and it's very morbid and may soon cease to exist. Anyone interested? The game is...
  6. B

Pikachu's Winter Vacation

The online descriptions of "Pikachu's Winter Vacation" on DVD say that it includes 4 episodes: "Winter Vacation", "Winter Games", "Winter Vacation 2", and "Stantler's Little Helpers". I'm hoping that means that the first four Christmas-themed Pikachu shorts (the first four episodes listed here)...
  7. B

Poke-store?

Hi. Does anyone know a place (any place in New England, I'm desperate) that sells Pokemon cards - whether in packs and decks like usual and/or individually collector-store-style - older than the D+P era? Preferably even older than the ex-series. I know it's very, very unlikely, but a guy can...
  8. B

DVD Commentary Rocks!

Personally, I really enjoyed listening to the DVD commentary for the first and fourth movies. Are there any other movies with commentary?
  9. B

TCG website?

Hi. I usually buy individual cards on eBay, as I have no local stores that sell them. But I dislike all the individual payments I have to make. Does anyone know of a good, trustworthy site that sells Pokemon cards? Thanks.
  10. B

looking for brief help

Hi. is there a way to search for polls?
  11. B

YO

Hi. I've been a user on Bulbapedia for a time but just joined Bulbagarden today. Thanks for tolerating me! ;)
Back
Top Bottom