Search results for query: *

• Users: Ivysaur
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. I

LF: Shiny Mewtwo Event Code

I am looking for a code for the Shiny Mewtwo event that was distributed this month before the codes expire on the 21st. Let me know whatever you are looking for (any 20th Anniv. events, IV/EV trained Pokemon, etc.) and I will do my best. Thank you.
  2. I

GEN VI: 4x Macho Brace

I'm looking for up to 4 Macho Braces right now. In return, I can breed most 5 IV Pokemon and I can offer Rare Candies, PP Up's, and most BP items.
  3. I

GEN VI: Female Level Ball Pidgey

Looking for a female Pidgey, Pidgeotto, or Pidgeot in a Level Ball. Nature/ability/stats don't matter. I can offer evolutionary stones, Lucky Egg, PP Up's, Mega Stones, etc. I could also breed a 5-IV Pokemon, so just let me know what you're looking for.
  4. I

TRUMPETS (or the ORAS Music Thread)

I'm actually a little surprised we don't have a dedicated ORAS music topic yet. Now that we've had a chance to play through the games and experience all the new and remixed tracks, what do you like and don't like about soundtrack? What are some of your favorite tracks? The Route 113 remaster...
  5. I

The Minor Praise Thread!

So we can show that we're not all just a bunch of negative Nancies, here you can share all the things you do like about ORAS and what they bring to the table. From the small touches to the major change-ups, what did you enjoy about the remakes? The entire opening was great, but not gonna lie...
  6. I

ORAS Trainer Travelog

Welcome to the ORAS TRainer Travelog! In the traditional BMGf style, this will be a travelog thread for you to document your experiences playing the game, your journey, your party, etc. Obviously, posts may contain spoilers, so be wary of reading other comments if you're trying to avoid them...
  7. I

US Diancie Code for US Gengar Code

So I missed the serial code Gamespot event for the Shiny Gengar, but I do have an extra Diancie code. Anybody interested in trading codes?
  8. I

XY Won't Receive ORAS-Compatibility Patches

https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/522099584487944192 Wonder what this bodes for potential DLC and events down the line.
  9. I

GEN VI: Female Great Ball Riolu w/ Prankster

Hey, I'm looking for a female Riolu in a Great Ball with its HA (Prankster -> Justified). I could offer anything listed in my Offer Thread, or if there isn't anything there that interests you, I can catch most other Friend Safari Pokemon with the ability/Poke Ball of your choice. Alternatively...
  10. I

GEN VI: Female Moon Ball Starly

Hey, I'm looking for a female Starly in a Moon Ball. Attacks, nature, stats and ability all don't matter, though it does need to be female (to pass the ball down). I can offer a 4-IV bred Pokemon or one of the offers listed in my thread. I do have a few other things I've gotten through Wonder...
  11. I

4/5 IVs w/ Egg Moves, Friend Safari, Misc. (Updated 08/11)

Hey there! I have several IV-bred Pokémon up for trade, some of which include their Hidden Abilities or egg moves. I also have most starters, fossils, PokeRus, and Friend Safari Pokémon available. I don't use PokeGen and other supplemental devices, and likewise, I'm not looking to take back...
  12. I

News Pokemon TCG GB coming out on Virtual Console! (UK)

Through Serebii.net: Pretty happy about this. More Pokemon on the VC is never a bad thing; hopefully it comes to the US soon. I played that game to death when I was younger. I wonder if this is a sign of things to come...
  13. I

GEN VI: Female Pinsir in a Dusk Ball

Looking for a female Pinsir in a Dusk Ball. No IVs or ability necessary. I have some leftover Froakie (Torrent/Protean) and Larvitar (Guts) available with 3 to 4 perfect IVs, both genders, and they each have 4 Egg Moves: Froakie: Toxic Spikes, Camouflage, Mind Reader, Bestow Larvitar: Dragon...
  14. I

New Trailer + Screens (Bedroom, Mt. Chimney, Rustboro)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FJEyj6ctTQ Click here to see all the new screens released today. The official website is also up: http://www.pokemonrubysapphire.com/en-us/
  15. I

A Few Glitches and Issues

1) Most of my blog comments end up needing to be approved, even though the blogs I commented on hadn't enabled that setting. They usually show up a few hours later, but it's been happening to me for a while now. 2) Clicking the button to edit my post usually opens up a Quick Reply-esque box...
  16. I

All your base are belong to us (Secret Bases)

Don't tell me y'all have forgotten the most important news that has come out in regards to these remakes: they're back Okay, so they haven't been technically revealed yet but chances are, Secret Bases are back! (#believe) Most of y'all know what's up. In the past we could build our own...
  17. I

GEN VI: Pinsirite

So I'm pretty desperate for a Pinsirite right now, something I can't get in my Y game. I can trade a Mewtwonite Y in exchange, and I can also throw in your choice of an IV bred Pokemon. The list includes: 4 IV Torchic, Adamant, Speed Boost (w/ egg move Baton Pass) 5 IV Torchic, Adamant, Blaze...
  18. I

GEN VI: Articuno (Pokedex) (no longer lookin')

Hey there, I'm looking for those four Pokemon (edit: now just looking for Articuno) just to fill out my PokeDex in Y version. If you have X version I could lend you my Yvetal for the same purpose. Unfortunately I have not caught either Moltres or Zygarde yet so if you're looking for those I...
  19. I

GEN VI: Female HA Eevee in Luxury and Heal Balls

Need these for breeding. Natures/IVs don't really matter. I can offer HA Dratini/Charmander/Eevee with 3+ IVs, a ton of Friend Safari Pokemon, X/Y exclusives, and starters (also with Hidden Abilities). FC is in the sig. Edit: No longer needed, thank you.
  20. I

[Updated 12/01] 5-IV Pokémon, 50+ Safari w/ Hidden Abilities and More

Hey there. I'm offering IV-bred Pokémon, Pokémon with Hidden Abilities, starters, PokeRus, etc. For the IV-bred ones, I have many different spreads of 3/4 IVs available; if you'd like to know the spreads in particular, I can provide a list of what I have if necessary. IV Pokémon: Torchic: Egg...
Back
Top Bottom