Search results for query: *

1. EspeonUsedDazzlingGleam

ORAS demo

What I've been doing since 15-20 days after the demo release is I would go around town and interact with stuff, and then I would talk to Steven to start a mission. But it's always the same ones like searching for a Pokemon/missing person or battling people. And as far as the 3DS time is...
  2. EspeonUsedDazzlingGleam

ORAS demo

Okay, I don't get to go on the Forums that much, and clearly there are a ton of posts on this matter that it would take forever for me to wade through, so I'm just going to ask straight up: how the heck do I unlock the Nugget mission? I keep hearing different criteria such as: 1. Soft reset...
  3. EspeonUsedDazzlingGleam

ORAS demo

I'm positive. It's case sensitive, and the first letter is a capital letter, so the O's are clearly lowercase O's and not 0's. EDIT: I've noticed that other people are having the problem in which they just see a gray box that says "Coupon." I thought that was my code, but I know now that it...
  4. EspeonUsedDazzlingGleam

ORAS demo

Something is seriously f*cked up. I got my code just now, and when I went to input it in the eShop it said that "hyphens and the letters i, o, and z are not used." My code has two O's in it. :mad:
  5. EspeonUsedDazzlingGleam

Hoenn Remake Wishlist

Dear Delibird, For Christmas this year, I want the following things in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: 1. Full 3D. X and Y were a good start as far as the aesthetics overhaul was concerned, but it wasn't 3D all the time, which was slightly disappointing. I'm nearly drooling from the thought of...
  6. EspeonUsedDazzlingGleam

Which Hoenn starter will you choose?

Ever since these reboots have been coming out, I've enjoyed picking the starter that I did in the originals because of the nostalgia. I used to get all three games of each generation whenever they came out so for Gen. III I had Torchic in Ruby, Mudkip in Sapphire, and Treecko in Emerald. But I...
  7. EspeonUsedDazzlingGleam

This or That! (Pokemon)

How to Train Your Dragonite Teenaged Mutant Ninja Squirtles or The Backsquirt Boys?
  8. EspeonUsedDazzlingGleam

Ban the User Above v2

^ Banned for having an activity listed as your location
  9. EspeonUsedDazzlingGleam

Um, Hi

Welcome to the Forums!
  10. EspeonUsedDazzlingGleam

Will you be my...

Ella, ella, eh, eh, eh. Will you be my doctor?
  11. EspeonUsedDazzlingGleam

Caption the Avatar Above v2

I guess I don't go with everything...
  12. EspeonUsedDazzlingGleam

Is it on your music player of choice?

Nope. "Halfway Gone" by Lifehouse
  13. EspeonUsedDazzlingGleam

A Pokemon Move Starting With...

Extrasensory
  14. EspeonUsedDazzlingGleam

Alphabetical Conversation

Re: Alphabetical Coversation Just the other week I was thinking about how last month was summer in Black and White but I forgot so I couldn't battle Cynthia. :banghead:
  15. EspeonUsedDazzlingGleam

The Preference Game

Deserts. Because you can always look for an oasis and you can wear really light-colored clothing to keep cool. But I get nosebleeds if it's too cold and I have crappy circulation, so no snow for me, thanks. Night owl or early bird?
  16. EspeonUsedDazzlingGleam

answer a question with another question

What are annoying little plastic things that you put in your eyes to help you see but if you fall asleep while wearing them you can't see worth a damn when you wake up?
  17. EspeonUsedDazzlingGleam

Music What song are you currently listening to?

I'm listening to Christmas music, mostly by Straight No Chaser, the greatest a cappella group I've ever heard! Everyone, check out their videos on YouTube; you won't be disappointed. (Look for the username sncmusic, and the group is Straight No Chaser. IU Straight No Chaser is a completely...
  18. EspeonUsedDazzlingGleam

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you end up looking like a Pokemon reject, so everyone keeps mistaking you for a cosplayer. I wish I had perfect teeth so I don't need a retainer anymore.
  19. EspeonUsedDazzlingGleam

'YES I AM' game

...alive. YES I AM...
Back
Top Bottom