• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Will you be my...

I can't repair. I only break. Huehuehue!

Will you be my Kafka? For those of you not savvy enough about Bayonetta, it's a demonic bow that shoots dragonfly arrows.

Interesting...

Will you be my Hoovy, so I can feed you Sandviches and Steak and you can "Keel dem all!"?

While I like TF2, I really don't like being involved in MLP stuff, so no

Will you be my opponent?
Um Hoovy... as in silly word for Heavy. Nothing to do with MLP, believe me, that's the LAST thing I'd reference.

Anyways, sure.

Will you be my Whaler assassin, who can execute a target without anyone the wiser, just for a bit of coin?

While I like TF2, I really don't like being involved in MLP stuff, so no

Will you be my opponent?
Um Hoovy... as in silly word for Heavy. Nothing to do with MLP, believe me, that's the LAST thing I'd reference.

Anyways, sure.

Will you be my Whaler assassin, who can execute a target without anyone the wiser, just for a bit of coin?

*Looks up.* Huh, the term apparently came way before MLP became popular. Sorry.

Anyway, fine.

Will you be my Medic?

Whalez :3

Will you be my Rat Swarm so I can devour my enemies with a pile of little, furry plaque bearers?

Sure, I don't mind leading to the downfall of your civilization. :D

I'm a friggin' dude! No way!
DISCLAIMER: the following images contain slight language and questionable themes. If you are easily offended, do not click on ze Spoiler button.
mysada6a.jpg

hanyha3e.jpg

udapujyq.jpg

9emy8aza.jpg

a5e4eza7.jpg

Only real men are maids.

Will you be my Calamity Trigger?

Sorry, I do not profess in the radaring of the pokemanz.

Will you be my Pokemon buddy?

From where to where, to who, and how much will I be paid? Those are all variables on my answer.

Will you be my rabid, mental groundhog bait?

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom