Search results for query: *

1. F

Contest Eighth Gym Leader: Giovanni;Blue;Clair;Wallace;Juan;Volkner;Drayden;Iris

Simple enough, fave eighth gym leader out of all generations EDIT: Mods, move if necessary, but please message me if you do NOTE: The title is in a different format because it was too long EDIT2: Consider each one has position of being a gym leader, not because, "Wallace is an awesome...
  2. F

Contest Seventh Gym Leaders: Blaine vs. Pryce vs. Tate & Liza vs. Candice vs. Brycen

Simple enough, fave seventh gym leader out of all generations EDIT: Mods, move if necessary, but please message me if you do NOTE: Since Tate and Liza fight together, they would, together, be considered one gym leader, unlike others (for ex: Cilan, Chili and Cress)
  3. F

Contest Sixth Gym Leaders: Sabrina vs. Jasmine vs. Winona vs. Byron vs. Skyla

Simple enough, fave sixth gym leader out of all generations EDIT: Mods, move if necessary, but please message me if you do
  4. F

Contest Fifth Gym Leaders: Koga vs. Janine vs. Chuck vs. Norman vs. Fantina vs. Clay

Simple enough, fave fifth gym leader out of all generations EDIT: Mods, move if necessary, but please message me if you do
  5. F

Contest Fourth Gym Leaders: Erika vs. Morty vs. Flannery vs. Crasher Wake vs. Elesa

Simple enough, fave fourth gym leader out of all generations EDIT: Mods, move if necessary, but please message me if you do
  6. F

Contest Third Gym Leaders: Lt. Surge vs. Whitney vs. Wattson vs. Maylene vs. Burgh

Simple enough, fave third gym leader out of all generations EDIT: Mods, move if necessary, but please message me if you do
  7. F

Contest Second Gym Leaders: Misty vs. Bugsy vs. Brawly vs. Gardenia vs. Lenora

Simple enough, fave second gym leader out of all generations EDIT: Mods, move if necessary, but please message me if you do
  8. F

Contest First gym leaders: Brock vs Falkner vs Roxanne vs Roark vs Cilan vs Chili vs Cress

Simple enough, fave first gym leader out of all generations EDIT: Mods, move if necessary, but please message me if you do
  9. F

Recreating Rematches

It started with gen 3 emerald, you can rematch your gym leaders and it was cool. gen 4 platinum, they somewhat enhanced it with only 5 now yet hg and ss blew my mind. i would look at the rematch teams a lot for the leaders, sometimes the elite four. since gen 5 is now out, there is new pokemon...
  10. F

PokeBalls... IN YO FACE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSUauhaDGHw harsh language move to anime section if necessary please in succession to my closed aggron thread, i give you this masterpiece that i found at youtube and it was hilarious. :XD2:
  11. F

A thread closed

this is an extremely stupid question BUT who closed my aggron thread? it was filled with pure epicness :-(
  12. F

About Banning

ok so ive been banned for 10 days lol but wouldnt it make sense to just not allow someone to post instead of banning them completely?
  13. F

Contest Dugtrio VS Magneton VS Dodrio

THIS THREAD WAS REMADE VS VS THE THREESOME WHICH WOULD WIN BEST DESIGN WHICH WOULD YOU USE KETCHUP OR MUSTARD
  14. F

How to add multiple choice to polls

simple how need answer please now im desperate lol jk but i need answer
  15. F

Contest Ninjask VS Shedinja

VS i didnt find anything like this (im tired) so if there is i apologize Best Design Most Useful Which Would Win Toast or Bagels idk which one i would pick THERE IS MULTIPLE CHOICE
  16. F

Contest Skarmory Vs Mantine

The two equivalents introduced in gen 2, skarmory being the physical tank and mantine, the special beast Better Design Who Would Win Who Would You Pick Waffles or Pancakes EDIT: there is multiple choice if any of you were wondering
  17. F

Bulbapedia... GONE RED... for a minute

ok, i go on bulbapedia to see this front page with red boxes with the fire starters and the bottom with typlosion and ho-oh i then go back to the main page a minute later to see it go back to the black and white. i saw that gold and silver came out in europe yesterday in 2001. confused...
  18. F

Contest Deoxys' Forms

Simple Best Design Most Useful Which Would Win Final Decision: Normal cuz all around stats
  19. F

Contest Rattata VS Aggron

VS Simple, which one. Aggron because of this thread http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=75059
  20. F

Contest Omastar VS Kabutops

Better Design: Kabutops Who Would Win: Kabutops Better Moveset: I DONT CARE Final Decision: Kabutops
Back
Top Bottom