• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Seventh Gym Leaders: Blaine vs. Pryce vs. Tate & Liza vs. Candice vs. Brycen

FatKidLovesCoke

Reaction score
Simple enough, fave seventh gym leader out of all generations

EDIT: Mods, move if necessary, but please message me if you do

NOTE: Since Tate and Liza fight together, they would, together, be considered one gym leader, unlike others (for ex: Cilan, Chili and Cress)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Seventh Gym Leader: Blaine vs. Pryce vs. Tate & Liza vs. Candice vs. Brycen

Pryce, Tate & Liza, Candice and Brycen are all epic, but I think I'll go with the one that wears a miniskirt despite living in a town full of snow. Oh yes, Candice was just too hot for words, and I found her focus idea and third person speech very fun and cute. Her interactions with Maylene in Platinum made me like both of them much, much more as well. As much as I like the others, Candice wins this in most ways.

Blaine. His Gym was incredibly fun to go through.

Blaine. He's pretty cool, and could easily take out Pryce, Candice, or Brycen. He may have a tough time with Tate & Liza, because of their Rock types, but still.

Pryce, because he's the best "old" gym leader. Blaine's cool too.
Candice comes in a pretty close second to Pryce, for the aforementioned "miniskirt in the coldest place ever" reason.
I like the Ice gym leaders a lot... (Except Brycen. He's annoying.)

Brycen. He's the most aesthetically pleasing to look at.

Brycen. He just gave up of his fame(he was a movie star) to search and understand the meaning of strengh, beautiful.
I like him the most, his design is great and I loved his clothes. I just can't wait to battle him : )

Brycen, because he is a ninja. B)

Brycen. He just gave up of his fame(he was a movie star) to search and understand the meaning of strengh, beautiful.

...Actually, he got fired. :x

Although I do agree with what you said about the whole quest-for-the-true-meaning-of-strength thing. Very nice.

Candice for teh aesthetics.

I liked Blaine's riddles and Tate & Liza's quirk too.

Blaine is just a fucking badass, in general. I usually don't like Gen I things as much as the following gens as they are less creative, but damn is Blaine a badass.

All of them are nice, but Candice gets you inside of Snowpoint Temple :kawaii:

Blaine because of the riddles.

I like Candice best, but only because my little sister goes by that name.

Although the fact that she only wears a jacket in arctic weather is awesome.

For me, it's a contest between Candice and Brycen. Candice is a tough motherf*cker. She wears a miniskirt in a place where it snows year-round. I didn't really like how she talked in 3rd person, though. It made her seem dumb IMO. Brycen is a ninja. He was easy to beat, but HE'S A F*CKING NINJA! HE spotted the shadow triad as soon as he stepped out of the gym. The only thing bad about him, IMO, is that he wasn't actually in the game that much beside when you battled him and when he helped with the sages. Soooo I vote Brycen. Sorry, Candice.

Heh, note that all three Ice leaders are seventh in their regions.

Liza and Tate had a really neat gym and showed off doubles well (in Emerald, at least), but I didn't have any fondness for them in general. Brycen seems like a cool guy with a good story, but you see so little of him that it's hard to get behind. I liked Candice, Blaine and Pryce, and of those three, if we're allowed to use the manga as reference along with the games, Blaine definitely has the best character and most interesting plot associated with him. Pryce pulls in at second for being an awesome leader at his age.

Candice, she is cute, and I like her cheerful personality.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom