Search results for query: *

1. S

Do Arcanine and Ninetales represent male and female beauty, respectively?

Ah, I get you. I took your comment overly personally too, lol, even though it wasn't even directed at me! I *do* appreciate your letting us in on the reasoning for your opinion on ninetales :)
  2. S

most hated pokemon

Gorram I hate Jynx. Most pokemon grow on me over time, and if I really dislike one, I'll force it onto a team just to get over it, but damn I just can't deal with Jynx.
  3. S

What is your favourite fossil

Claw fossil sounds the coolest, but cover fossil yields my favorite fossil pokemon. HMM!
  4. S

Do Arcanine and Ninetales represent male and female beauty, respectively?

What a hipster. You say yourself you "don't even know, actually," yet you freely proclaim someone else's opinion to be stupid. If you want a *legitimate* opinion as to why ninetales could be more masculine, the males of some animal species are the beautiful, showy ones, as they are the...
  5. S

The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

Geesh, all these claiming threads are getting out of hand. For the record, as the original claiming thread, *this* one maintains the highest level of legitimacy in my eyes.
  6. S

The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

Not to mention that Zekrom is already claimed by Ombrare.
  7. S

The Official BGMf Claim-a-Move Thread!

Whoa, intense. The Pokemon-claiming thread doesn't automatically terminate your claim after a year does it? I'm going to petition the deletion of that rule. Anybody want to second? Anywho: sajuukar - solarbeam - February 8, 2011
  8. S

Origin of the Modern Pokémon World

Overall, I like it. How does Arceus himself fit into this worldview of yours?
  9. S

Top 30 favorite Pokemon-Too much free time

"Not in any particular-" err, I mean, these ARE in order starting with my very favorite, and it took entirely too long to figure out! :O 1) Blue Mew 2) Spiky-Ear Pichu 3) Metagross 4) Ninetales 5) Latias 6) Zekrom 7) Venusaur 8) Shiny Magneton 9) Gigalith 10) Starmie 11) Rayquaza...
  10. S

If Pokemon had achievements.

A few days ago I was arguing the case with one of my friends that gym badges were proto-achievements themselves and that we can thank Pokemon for coming up with such a prevalent idea in modern games ;D That said... *Dances with Pokemon - Catch a pokemon over level 30 with the first pokeball...
  11. S

Three Magnemite make a Magneton...

It is my belief that the magnemite that compose magneton are fused together in an alternate dimension, enabling the apparent individuals to physically separate in this dimension. This also explains magneton's excess mass. Magnezone is what happens when this fusion is pulled all the way...
  12. S

Pokemon that you wish didn't have to evolve

I really like magneton, but I can't stand magnezone's big, sore, cycops eye. He's a pretty good pokemon, but I just hate his bloated design.
  13. S

We all love Pokemon. Why, exactly?

I've always had this theory that Pokemon appeals to the primal part of the human mind that desires a rich, healthy herd of animals to live with/off of. Battles, contests and pokeathlons demonstrate your herd's fitness, making it the pride of your tribe. Mastering these makes you worthy of...
  14. S

YOU are a Gym Leader (or Elite Four)

Hahaha, you ought to call your badge a "useless badge." Just kidding, I appreciate magikarp as much as the next guy ;) And that Zepplin idea by _Rakarei_ is awesome too.
  15. S

Has Anyone Else Ever Thought of New Pokemon?

I'd really like to see some visual aids for these self-made pokemon, dudes! At the risk of appearing to promote myself, I have, in fact, made a couple of pokemon: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/blog.php?b=19308 I've made more, but I haven't taken the time to flesh them out as much.
  16. S

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

A hacked blue Mew was my first lvl 100- I got it as a lvl 1, mind you, and trained it up legitimately. A latias named "Laait" was my second, and I am now working on a metagross that goes by "Mantium." Next will be "Seraph," a ninetales. My mission will be complete once all them Pokes in my...
  17. S

Your Most Badass Moment

As my first act in the battle to catch Mewtwo in HG, I accidentally lobbed an dusk ball at it and *click*, it stayed. It was almost disappointing, but a badass pokemon only submits itself to a badass trainer ;)
  18. S

Looking back, why do you think Brock stayed for the DP series?

You kidding? Doctors get *all* the chicks ;)
  19. S

Cutest Pokemon Ever?

It's hard not to pick skitty if you've seen it in the anime. If I were to go by the sprites alone, however, I would have to go with mew's Ruby/Sapphire sprite or azurill's pre-HGSS sprite. I also personally love torchic since I have a canary of a similar color that is just as cute :)
  20. S

Your Review?

As I understand it, you don't even need to buy the stones in the forest- you just find them for free. Am I getting something wrong here? See the bottom section of this page: http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/versioncity.shtml
Back
Top Bottom