Search results for query: *

1. M

Wii U Discussion

I'm definitely going to acquire this one. The new controller is incredibly innovative, I'd say more than the Wii's probably. But even though I am going to get it, I still don't respect Nintendo's decision to make their new console NOW. On one hand, it's pleasing to the masses to have a console...
  2. M

X-Men: First Class discussion thread

This movie was marvel-ous. Get it? I'd say this movie is to marvel as the Dark Knight is to DC.
  3. M

Freddy vs. Jason

Which of these nightmarish killers is more like you personality wise? Which would you root for in a fight? (yes i am aware of the movie with the same title) Which one do you think has the most epic kills? Just compare or express your thoughts on either one of them in any way you can!
  4. M

Hey, Calvin127 here!

Hey, Marluxia here! WELCOME!
  5. M

Futurama

I enjoy watching futurama, mainly for the old lulz.
  6. M

Hi all

Hey, welcome, have fun, etc.
  7. M

Least Favorite Eeveelution?

Flareon is on my naughty list. I just don't like its appearance.
  8. M

Team Magma or Team Aqua?

Eh, i'd rather burn than drown.
  9. M

Where are you now?

Sadly the only computer in my house is in my dad's room. So that's where I am.
  10. M

Music What song are you currently listening to?

I can't get Animal I Have Become out of my head. Ever.
  11. M

Contest Hitmontop vs. Hitmonlee vs. Hitmonchan

I prefer hitmonlee's design, and I also prefer offensive pokemon.
  12. M

Hello All!

Sup. Have fun.
  13. M

In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon, and what was your first game?

Re: In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon? I only got interested in the games when Platinum came out. Ever since then, I bought the older games.
  14. M

Contest Gallade VS Heracross

Both have the sheer strength factor, but heracross gets my vote.
  15. M

Contest Ninjask vs. Yanmega

Ninjask. Ninja bug for the win.
  16. M

Contest Gallade VS. Escavalier

Re: Gallade VS. Shubarugo Gallade is simply much cooler. The latter is too bulky and unappealing.
  17. M

Contest Ash vs. Game!Red

Re: Ash vs. Red I hate Ash. He's a sissy wus. He hasn't made a move on any of his female companions. If I were in his position i would be ******* my female companions every episode.
  18. M

Hello All

*pulls out nightstick* I hope so too.
  19. M

Which AR code do you use the most?

Ive used the medicine code in almost all games compatible with the AR. spamming rare candies for the win!
  20. M

The most unoriginal nicknames ever.

Starbird for flying types. Must stop.
Back
Top Bottom