• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which AR code do you use the most?

DCM

Man Skilled In All Ways of Contending
Reaction score
Which AR codes do you use the most?

I have used the TM code in almost every pokemon game i've played, with the exception of Heart Gold.

All TM/HM.
Wild Shinies. :3
Auto-run.
Pokémon can learn all TMs.
# Masterballs = Pokédex # of wild poké

I cheat a looooot. (But only after I beat the game without cheats)

Clone Pokemon in PC, Pokemon Modifier, and Eggs Hatch Shiny code.

Here are my main codes:

-Cloning Pokemon
-Max Cash
-Pokemon Modifier
-Walk through walls
-Quick Egg hatch

Weeeellll...
All TM/HMs
Steal Trainers Pokes (Poor Cynthia)
And walk through walls.

But only on my R4 games. I don't have an actual AR :p

Full Pokedex (I couldn't beat the E4 without my Ruby Pokemon :p)

EXP one (I dunno what it's called, but after each battle, I get 16,000 exp~)

I only like running through walls after i beat the game. Cheating isn't my type of thing to do

Unlimited Items/Medicine/Poké Balls/TMs/Berries
Capture Trainers' Pokémon
Use Bag Anywhere (To catch Pokémon in the Battle Frontier)
Clone Pokémon
Event Legendary key items

I always wait until after the story mode before I start using codes.

I don't use Action Replay. I use hacking tools like AdvanceMap to edit the Wild pokemon data to get pokemon I want and I edit the marts with AdvanceMart to get Master balls and rare candies for 1 Poke.

Ive used the medicine code in almost all games compatible with the AR. spamming rare candies for the win!

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom