Search results for query: *

1. V

Cartoon Network Pokémon timeslot changed in 2012: Anime to air half hour earlier in t

Re: Cartoon Network Pokémon timeslot changed in 2012: Anime to air half hour earlier Ratings purposes, it appears. I've been following CN's Saturday mornings ratings, and I'm not quite sure what the rest of the lineup will look like, but I have this: 7:30am - Redakai: Conquer the Kairu 8am -...
  2. V

What ships that aren't Pokémon related do you ship?

Of course! Finn and Princess Bubblegum! Chowder and Panini comes to mind too... especially after the last episode... Mung/Truffles is a little obvious, and Endive/Schnitzel is so cute!
  3. V

Fry and Leela from Futurama, not sure if it's a given. I hoped it would be after "Bender's Big Score", but maybe not. The new episodes tend to fluctuate in and out of it @_@
  4. V

What age did you start liking pokemon?

I do believe I was 7 when it came out in the US.
  5. V

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

1989. Will probably never stop being a fan. I did give up the games for awhile (no DS and focused on Ratchet and Clank) and the show (rapidly watched Sex and the City), but got back into both. I forgot how much I loved them...
  6. V

How dedicated to Pokémon are you?

I wouldn't call myself dedicated to anything. Granted, I may have called myself dedicated to Pokémon awhile ago, but after giving it up for awhile and focusing on Ratchet and Clank and Sex and the City, I'm not sure I can call myself this anymore...
  7. V

Zelda: Majora's Mask

I liked it more than Ocarina of Time, but I prefer Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass.
  8. V

Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore

I can't believe they made a sequel nine years after the original... but I liked it. Pros: - 3-D effects looked cool - James Bond references galore - the whole "Teaming Up" thing still seemed fresh - Making the characters act like cats and dogs without using too much toilet humor like the...
  9. V

Ramona + Beezus: Selena Gomez?! WTF?

This is a 20th Century Fox production, not a Disney production. And this isn't a first for that - Horton Hears a Who!, anyone? Selena Gomez has been actively doing non-Disney stuff for awhile (Another Cinderella Story, for instance - that was Warner Brothers). Yeah, I don't remember much of...
  10. V

Buzz and Jessie from Toy Story
  11. V

Will they start replacing every one of Ash friends from now on?

Per http://pokebeach.com/2008/07/second-pokemon-interview-with-masamitsu-hidaka-many-interesting-points "This next paragraph is rather interesting. I asked him why they dropped Brock like a rock in the Orange Islands, and if they ever intended on his absence being temporary. He started to...
  12. V

What's your favorite early Normal/Flying Pokemon?

Re: What's your favorite Normal/Flying Pokemon? Staraptor - he looks the most normal.
  13. V

Your favourite Pokémon?

Re: Favourite Pokemon? Mudkip if not only for that meme xD
  14. V

What was the Worst addition to the Games?

Making Flash a TM.
  15. V

New here... sort of...

I can't remember if I was ever here before, but you may remember a Matty or Matty-chan, Donkey Kong Song, Eric Forman, Hunter Steele, or something like that.
Back
Top Bottom