Search results for query: *

1. A

Will Ash still be the main character in Generation VI?

Isn't it said somewhere that the anime will come to an end when Ash wins a regional league tournament?? If that's the case, I wish they'd find a way to keep him from doing that, while simultaneously focusing on a new story arc. Or at least have a different series to go along with what we...
  2. A

Looking back, How would you rate the Unova league arc?

I haven't seen all of it, but from what I've seen... The battle with Kenyan/Stephan looks promising. Aside from that, all I know is that he lost to Kotetsu/Cameron and then he went on to lose to Virgil, or the Eeveelution trainer...I'm sure people knew Ash would lose, but not exactly how it...
  3. A

Do you think Ash/Satoshi should be replaced?

Watching Ash has gotten progressively boring for me...It's like, in BW they tried to do things to refresh his character... Give him multiple rivals, but they weren't interesting to me. Gave him all the starter pokemon AGAIN. He rotated his pokemon, although that didn't seem to do much as the...
  4. A

Does the 4 moves limit exist in the anime?

What about Dr. Abby and her Joanie (Delcatty) from AG? It was shown using Thunderbolt, Blizzard, Solarbeam, Iron Tail (as a skitty) and Safeguard. All of those moves were shown in that one episode, even though Iron Tail was shown when she was a skitty in a flashback...
  5. A

Misty making a return?

I would certainly welcome a comeback from Misty in BW2...She's actually involved with the World Tournament in the games, and it would tie in nicely as a continuation of her goal in the anime.
  6. A

News AG (and now DP) airing on boomarang

Re: AG airing on boomarang now!!!! Ah, AG is one of my favorite sagas next to Master Quest...Watching it again makes me miss TR's old team here: Seviper, Dustox, Cacnea, Chimecho...
  7. A

Does the Best Wishes trio truely have the best chemistry?

I think they have the best chemistry since the AG quartet.
  8. A

Who do you think is the biggest stalker from the Pokemon series?

Gotta be Team Rocket...they've been around longer than Brock swooning over women with their non-stop attempts to capture Pikachu.
  9. A

Do you think the writers are doing enough with Iris?

I wouldn't say that they would automatically make Iris a champion suddenly during her run on the show just because she becomes the champion in the games. That would indeed be too big of a stretch, and that's unrealistic. The passage of time for her to reach that level would be another issue, but...
  10. A

Do you think the writers are doing enough with Iris?

I haven't watched Best Wishes in a while, so I can't really speak for how her development has been handled since...around the Battle Club tournament...However, with the revelations of Iris being the new Champion in BW2 as well as her interest in Cynthia with the most recent episode, I would say...
  11. A

Could Misty/Kasumi become one of the elite four?

I think he used that because most people weren't expecting Iris to become a Champion in the game's continuity, so in comparison to Misty it somewhat makes the possiblity of her becoming an Elite Four member herself more believeable also taking in consideration their handling on the show. Even...
  12. A

Will CONTESTS ever make a comeback?

Sure, contests COULD come back...probably...if they ever did RS remakes I suppose, but I think the question really is if the writers would have them come back to stay and...if they think viewers wouldn't mind sitting through one female coordinator after another... Yes, Pokemon Contests...
  13. A

How come Ash's friends interfere in battles?

Because there has to be people on the sidelines who play the role of the "spectators". Like in a chemical reaction, they are the spectator ions. They don't directly participate in the reaction, they just monitor the situation....ehh...OK, enough chemistry reference... Yeah, they're there to...
  14. A

Will we ever have a mono-type trainer on the cast again?

Well, let's not jump to conclusions by saying that they'll NEVER do it again. I'd just say that it's highly unlikely. With regard to how mono-type trainers are properly defined, Misty wasn't a pure mono-water type trainer (ex. togetic, azurill). Even though her team was predominantly water, she...
  15. A

Awww...cute...When you think about it that way, they were truly Misty's mascot pokemon...
  16. A

Does Iris have the potential for another series?

How does she remind you of Max? He was an annoying little brat with NO pokemon to promote who served no other purposes outside of being a navigator (which rendered Brock irrelevant in that field) sibling interaction with May, and giving Brock a sense of existence or prescence on the show...
  17. A

Are you talking about Psyduck? Because I don't remember Psyduck ever using an effective water or normal type attack. The bulk of Psyduck's attacks were Psychic attacks.
  18. A

How is this? Is it because he's voiced by a popular VA in Japan? Or is it because he's a fan favorite? Not trying to make this about Cilan, but compared to Iris I don't see how he has so much more potential to stay over Iris. IMO, she is just as expendable as he is.
  19. A

Does Cilan have the potential to travel with Ash for multiple sagas?

Anything beyond a filler arc, no. IMO, Cilan is only here to promote Unova and perhaps a potential filler saga like stated before...Cilan is an interesting character with unique traits and he does execute his role well....BUT! For him to repeat all of what he's doing now in a future generation...
  20. A

Just a note, they kept Brock for OVER 8 years...and that made absolutely no sense...They could've brought a character like Cilan in AG honestly... But back to Iris, she as well as Cilan are only here to promote Unova, so I don't see her staying for another series, unless it's a filler...
Back
Top Bottom