Search results for query: *

1. C

What do you want in Gen 6?

These are not likely but I'm naming them anyway: - Gym's that effect the battle (i.e. constant Raining, Hailing etc.) - Catchable starters. - Mystery Pokemon. In other words Pokemon we don't know are in the game so we are surprised to run into them. I know ignoring spoilers is the best...
  2. C

Should Gender play a bigger role?

I've thought of a couple ways that gender could play a bigger role in the games. I had a third but it was a stretch. Please read and comment. And if you guys don't like the second option I'll just delete it. Gender affecting strength, speed and potency - Let's say if a male version of a...
  3. C

Am I the only one who doesn't like evolution through trading?

That's the same reason it took me so long to get a Machamp back in the day. Not only that but some people buy both versions and most likely have 2 or more handhelds so it eliminates the need to find someone to trade with.
  4. C

Remembering Whitney's Miltank

I love how iconic that bovine has become. I also remember struggling with that thing. But in the end I handed Miltank it's udder defeat. *rimshot*
  5. C

Am I the only one who doesn't like evolution through trading?

I get that they want to encourage players to trade pokemon and that it can be fun for some but everytime I do it I feel very underwhelmed. It doesn't have that special feeling like leveling up has. Even using a stone on a pokemon can feel rewarding if you use it at the time you feel is right...
  6. C

So who's gotten pokerus before

I got it before in Silver but didn't know what it was. Later in Soul Silver I got it again but it was on a Pokemon I didn't like.
  7. C

Best old game for a beginner?

I guess I was on the right track then. Thanks for the replies everyone. :) Thanks. She always carries around these cheap little electronic games so I thought it would be better if she had something more fun to play with. I wish they had that when I first started playing. Would've saved me a...
  8. C

Best old game for a beginner?

I'm trying to get my mom into the Pokemon games. I tried with Pokemon Soul Silver but there were too many unfamiliar pokemon and she didn't like the dual screens. So I'm going to get her something for the GBA. I'm thinking Fire Red may be the best choice. It's one of the latest Gen 3 games...
  9. C

Third Version?

I think some people might have a problem with grey because they don't see it as an exciting color but it makes logical sense if they're going to make a 3rd one based on a color.
  10. C

Blue And Yellow: Deciding which one was the true Third Version to GenI

I agree with everyone who says that Blue is Japan's third and Yellow is everyone else's. But if you can't handle that just say that Blue is the true one but remember this, it's just a game based off of a comic book made by people who don't even know you exist so take it easy.
  11. C

Generation 1 pokemon you've never had the urge to train.

The Eeveelutions. For some reason all I want to do is add them to the Pokedex. I never have any desire to actually train them.
  12. C

Has collecting them all become difficult yet?

The last time I tried collecting them all was back in the Gold/Silver days and I haven't tried sense. I imagine it must be a tad difficult catching, training, trading, evolving etc. in order to get a full Pokedex. Have you been successful so far with keeping up with new Pokemon? Have you...
  13. C

What did you dream of last night?

I dreamt that I was playing a new Pokemon game but I was holding an old GameBoy color. Everytime I looked at the screen it was a battle scene and when my Pokemon was called a human shaped sprite would appear. It would slide in from the left side of the screen. It looked like a silhouette of a...
  14. C

Creepy things in the games

I find Shedinja very interesting in that it represents the husk of the Nincada that evolved into Ninjask. Everytime I think about that I imagine a CGI Hypno hypnotizing a child and carrying it off into the bushes and then everything fades into black. The pure Ghost types have the creepiest...
  15. C

How come Charmeleon and Charizard were so mean?

For the past few months I've been researching old Pokemon mysteries (at least they're mysteries to ME) and thankfully most of my questions have been answered. Like the GS Ball thing. However one still eludes me. How come when Charmander evolved it became spiteful and mean towards Ash?
  16. C

Possible Ruby and Sapphire Gen V: Official Discussion and Speculation thread

How about in Black & White we're able to travel to Hoenn? That way you get to see that region updated but without the need to buy a whole new game. Same here. Whenever a new gameboy or Nintendo handheld is made, the Pokemon games are my gateway into buying other games. lol.
  17. C

The Simple Question / Simple (or not so) Answer thread Mark II

Re: Did not battle Suicune when I was supposed to LOL. I forgot about Route 14. *sigh* For a minute there I was worried.
  18. C

The Simple Question / Simple (or not so) Answer thread Mark II

Did not battle Suicune when I was supposed to According to online sites such as this one and serebii, I was supposed to battle Suicune on Route 25 (next to Bill's house) after facing Misty. But that never happened. I know some of you are tempted to say that perhaps I forgot. But I assure you...
  19. C

Contest Feraligatr vs Samurott

Re: Feraligatr vs Daikenki Feraligatr is number 1! Totodile and it's evolutions are amongst my favorites and Johto Pokemon are my favorites.
  20. C

Every team you've ever had....

Re: Every team youve ever had.... I can't remember. All I know is my first Silver team had Feraligatr, Noctowl (Shiny), Machamp (Muscle from the Trade) and Nidoking. I can't remember the other Pokemon I had.
Back
Top Bottom