• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Every team you've ever had....

Super Seaking

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Thats right, name every team from every Pokemon game that you ever owned....if you can. He he. Ill try my best, but the older the games are, the more trouble I have remembering them, obviously.

Well...here ya go.

Gold/Crystal

-Feraligatr (x2)
-Blissey
-Marowak
-Crobat
-Hitmonchan (Shiny)
-Golduck
-Slowbro
-Togetic
-Gastly

Ruby

-Swampert
-Beautifly
-Walrein
-Cradily
-Aggron
-Exploud

Emerald

-Blazikien
-Ludicolo
????

LeafGreen

-Blastoise
-Crobat
-Gengar
-Snorlax
-Nidoking
-Omastar

Colosseum

-Feraligatr
-Meganium
-Typlosion
-Metagross
-Plusle
-Quagsire

Yeah, I got rid of Umbreon and Espeon....

XD

-Flareon
-Shiftry
-Sandslash
-Salamence
-Poliwrath
-Snorlax

Pearl

-Torterra
-Drapion
-Gyarados
-Gallade
-Drifblim
????

Platinum

-Empoleon
-Bibarel....
-Crobat
-Toxicroak
-Abamasnow
-Garchomp

SoulSilver

-Feraligatr
-Crobat (Vladmire)
-Steelix (Rocky)
-Heracross
-Gyarados (Shiny)
-Porygon-Z

Huff....hufff...well, thats all the games I can remember right now. Ill edit in anything I forgot. I also have a bunch of Replay/Nuzlocke teams that Ill have to post sometime.

Last edited:
Re: Every team youve ever had....

thats certainly asking alot i can't even remember my DPP teams

Hmm, this is interesting. Let's see here...

(In order of games, not chronologically)

Silver:
Cyndaquil
Sentret
^Never got past those two, I lost the game :/

Ruby (first completed game):
Sceptile
Mightyena
Linoone
Swellow
Pelliper
Breloom
(Pro team ^^)

Sapphire:
Blaziken
Swellow
Gardevoir
Manectric
Aggron
Flygon
(Not a bad team actually)

Fire Red:
Charizard (First lvl 100)
Pidgeot
Raichu
Vaporeon
Kadabra
Snorlax

Leaf Green:
Blastoise
Nidoking
Jolteon (biggest disappointment ever)
Dragonite
Alakazam
???

Emerald:
Blaziken
Aggron
Gardevoir
Flygon
Crawdaunt (replaced by Walrein, post 7th gym)
Vileplume

Diamond:
Torterra
Luxray
Roserade
Staraptor
Floatzel
Lucario (replaced by Garchomp before E4)

Heart Gold (most recent team):
Typhlosion
Kingdra
Tyranitar
Ampharos (replaced by PCP Raichu post Kanto gyms)
Espeon
Skarmory

Hmmm. I was thinking of making a thread like this. Here goes:

Gold:
Feraligatr
Crobat
Bellossom
Slowbro
Togetic
Ho-oh

Emerald:
Swampert
Solrock
Sableye
Wailord
Rayquaza
??? (just looked it up, turns out it was another solrock!)

Firered:
Charizard
Butterfree
Primeape
Gyarados
Snorlax
Magneton

Pearl:
Torterra
Empoleon
Infernape
Staraptor
Machamp
Palkia

HeartGold (Current):
Feraligatr
Heracross
Ampharos
Dragonite
Exeggutor
Nidoking
That's all; I'll try to remember my last emerald member! :p

Last edited:

I can't remember. All I know is my first Silver team had Feraligatr, Noctowl (Shiny), Machamp (Muscle from the Trade) and Nidoking. I can't remember the other Pokemon I had.

I'll list all my teams from all the games I played. D8

Yellow Version
Pikachu
Venusaur
Charizard
Blastoise
Snorlax
Eevee (I sent him to my Crystal version and made him an Espeon. Awesome.)

Crystal Version
Typhlosion
Xatu
Hitmontop
Steelix
Fearow
Electrode

Emerald Version
Blaziken
Gardevoir
Flygon
Salamence
Lanturn
Crobat

Platinum Version
Infernape
Chatot
Gastrodon
Lucario
Rotom
Pachirisu

HeartGold Version
Quilava
Togekiss
Glaceon
Honchcrow
Magnezone
Spiritomb

White Version (yes, I already have my White team planned out)
Enbuoh
Gochiruzeru
Ononokus
Wargle
Zorua
Hiyakki

I can't remember some teams exactly, so I'm posting my teams from recent playthroughs.

Emerald
Swampert
Swellow
Linoone
Breloom
Flygon
Manectric

LeafGreen
Blastoise
Fearow
Raichu
Hypno
Primape
Ninetales

Diamond
Torterra
Staraptor
Bibarel
Luxray
Roserade
Kricketune

Platinum
Infernape
Staraptor
Luxray
Roserade
Gengar
Vaporeon

SoulSilver
Feraligatr
Noctowl
Ampharos
Ninetales
Espeon
Gengar

I will do my best to remember...
Each team has some descriptions, so be sure to look to get more in-depth with it!

Emerald:
The only members of the team I remembered are: Absol, Blaziken, Flygon, Aggron and Ludicolo.

Blaziken: He's the obligatory starter. Not much I remembered him by, though...
Absol: The initial member was Mightyena, because I wanted a Dark type in my team. However, when I met Absol, I made the hard decision and dumped him for Absol, because the first time I met him, I was irritated by Pressure, so the logical thing is to get him for kicks. I didn't know the type and attack stats relation, as I taught him Thunderbolt, but he was the star of the team in the Champion battle, because he out-stalled Milotic with a combination of Pressure and healing items. He's the only member that I remembered fondly.
Ludicolo: Water/Grass is the logical choice for me if I were to pick Torchic, and of course, he's the obligatory HM hoarder of the team.
Aggron: I was fascinated by Aron's type combination, and figured that he would be a good team member. Little did I know, his weaknesses hurt a lot, and they were a bane. He has great attack, which is always a good thing, though.
Flygon: I don't remember much about Flygon, but I suppose he's alright in the team, I guess...
Ruby:
I imported my cloned and fully EV-trained Pokemon from Emerald to go through this game in a breeze, and a 5 Pokemon team while I am at it, and the sixth slot is for the obligatory HM Slave. This team also has a Lucky Egg, which is a must for Levelling up. The objective of using this team is to breeze through the game with ease, thanks to having strong Pokemon at the start.

Blaziken: The traded Torchic was holding a Brick Break, and another with Bulk Up. The other moves being: Flamethrower, Rock Slide. This is the only Pokemon that has to have TMs because he cannot get these moves so early, and I don't want to evolve Torchic soon.
Swampert: This one is a Curse variety, and I opted for a Brave nature as a result. He got Return, Surf and Earthquake as attacking moves.
Sceptile: I opted for a SubSeed set on this one, with Substitute/Leech Seed/Leaf Blade/Protect.
Ninjask: The objective of getting Ninjask is to pass Speed Boosts to one of my Pokemon, especially to Blaziken and the next Pokemon.
Clefable: I bet no one see this one coming. As you can see, Clefable is a foreigner, because she cannot be found in Hoenn at all. I got her from LeafGreen, and gave her the standard moveset of Softboiled/Calm Mind/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt. She is the star of the team.
Diamond (Sandstorm Team):
The team is centred around using a Sandstorm team, which I decided to use when Hippowdon was considered as a team member. It's pretty simple, but at the same time, effective all the same.

Hippowdon - I was lucky to find Hippopotas on my first encounter, and capturing him was easy, thankfully. He was basically my sandstorm initiator, and I wanted to get him because of interest of how Sandstorm teams fare in the metagame. However, he was not initially my first choice, but a later one. Getting him is the deciding factor on the type of team I would be getting.
Crobat - Crobat's stats are quite bulky and fast, and it's not such a shabby attacker either. I also went through the trouble to breed a Whirlwind on a new Zubat by finding a Noctowl, but it turns out I didn't use that move very often. Oh well...
Roserade - One thing that draws me to this Pokemon is Weather Ball, and with Hippowdon, she makes a good Pokemon to take advantage of it. Also, initially I taught her Toxic Spikes, but changed my mind to Toxic because it can hit flyers. This is one of the tough decisions to make, actually. Also, Petal Dance is extremely awesome, because you can switch out Roserade when a Pokemon is KO'd. And one more thing: luckily Hidden Power is Fire!
Garchomp - I heard of stories of how powerful Garchomp is, so I didn't want to choose him, but I had to because some of the Pokemon I wanted was hardly available as a full evolution (like Gengar needs trading, and I cannot do that). However, this is my choice. His only attacking moves are Fire Fang, Dragon Claw and Earthquake I think, and the obligatory Swords Dance from TM. I don't remember his full power, but I guess he's quite powerful.
Bronzong - Finding a Levitating Bronzor under the Cycle Road is long, and how I find is that I purposefully use a Ground attack on every Bronzor I met, and most of them turn out to be the Heat Proof (can be hit by a Ground move) variety. It took long for me to get the almightly Levitate one. The main draws on Bronzong are his type and ability, and more importantly, Hypnosis, which was still 70% Accuracy, and was useful. Very useful for Cynthia's Garchomp, I would say.
Empoleon - Last but not least, my starter. Adventure playthroughs are ripe for unoptimised movesets, and Empoleon is no exception. He's the Surfer of the team, and is quite versatile too. When Metal Claw gets the Defence boost, it's all good.
Platinum:
In this team, I decided to take advantage of Platinum's access to Pokemon previously unavailable in Diamond and Pearl, as well as using my favourites.

Bibarel - Bibarel is an interesting Pokemon that I had to choose because of his abilities, and the one I chose is Simple. This one took a few catches to get, and it was worth the capture. Another perk is that in Platinum, he can learn Curse, so I am inclined to use the set Return/Watefall/Curse/Amnesia due to its theoretically powerful potential, and it's not so bad in the playthrough. And yes, he's not my HM slave, although another Bibarel takes care of this role.
Clefable - Another Pokemon that I had to pick, because I like Clefable, and she has the awesome Magic Guard at her disposal. I decided to get a Cleffa with this ability, and it took a while to find, but it was worth it. When Cleffa was reaching the level where Clefairy learns Cosmic Power, I had to ensure enough happiness, because I need Cosmic Power. The set I used was Cosmic Power/Charge Beam/Ice Beam/Flamethrower, which is only obtained late-game due to how late these TMs appear. One thing I was confounded was that I forgot that Clefairy can enter Amity Park! Too late, because by the time I realised this, I evolved Clefairy.
Tangrowth - Tangela's evolution is very nice, and I like his stats too. Finding and Capturing her in Safari Park is a pain, but I bred two because I wanted one with Sleep Powder, which is an early move. Low Special Defence shows in the run, but Sleep Powder, Power Whip, Rock Slide and Tickle are helpful moves in the run. What's amazing about Tangrowth is that his Hidden Power is Rock.
Mamoswine - This is a late addition, thanks to being located so late in the game, but it's a great addition to the team. I do have to use a Heart Scale on Piloswine because Ancient Power is not immediately available, and I don't want to breed at this point. I had a dilemma between Ice Shard and Avalanche, but went for Ice Shard.
Yanmega - This is another Pokemon that I found in the marsh, and I think he's another tough Pokemon to find, and once again, the tough to find ability: Compoundeyes/ Tinted Lens! It's quite amazing that the better abilities are always the harder ones to get, much to my amazement. However, this is a worthwhile addition anyhow.
Gallade - Again, finding the Pokemon I want is so tough! Male Ralts were my choice, but I encountered many females, but luckily, the one I caught has the useful Trace. This one gets a 3-move coverage + Swords Dance. Initially I wanted Night Slash, but I used my Heart Scale on Piloswine, so I had to teach him the lesser X-Scissors. The other two moves are Brick Break and Psycho Cut.
White(Planned Team):
This team is basically a four Pokemon team I planned for White in English, and I think I would go for the Fire-Water-Grass combo (and an extra), and leave two free spaces for HM slaves.

Daikenki: I had to choose the Water starter after the fact that Mijumaru was the most hated, because I think this is a way of showing sympathy to him, when initially I wanted the Grass starter. It does turn out that Daikenki is the best Pokemon to use in any given playthrough, which is good, I guess.
Rankurusu: This Pokemon is an interesting one, because aside from Magic Guard, he is really bulky and learns quite a movepool. It's quite surprising that he can learn Thunder but not Thunderbolt, though.
Mebukijika: I am considering this Pokemon, because the moves it learns is quite interesting, since he can learn a Fighting move among others. He's also chosen due to his/her Grass type.
Hihidaruma: I am also considering this Pokemon, as I heard he's quite strong, especially considering the high-powered moves he gets, as well as his great Attack stat and good Speed.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

-_-;;

Red:
Charizard
Pigeot
Lapras
Articuno
Raichu

Blue:
Blastoise
Arcanine
Articuno
Zapdos

Yellow: (I still have that save file so I cheated ;D)
Pikachu (Yes I kept using it)
Nidoking
Blastoise
Articuno
Charizard
Alakazam

Gold:
I can't remember

Silver:
Lugia
Crobat
Feraligatr
Magmar
Scizor
Ampharos

Sapphire:
Kyogre
Blaziken
Absol
Crobat

Emerald:
Marshstomp
Swellow
Mightyena

Diamond: (My favorite team)
Infernape
Roserade
Luxray
Staraptor
Milotic
Lucario

Platinum:
Froslass
Infernape
Marowak
Leafeon
Scizor
Ambipom

SoulSilver:
Espeon
Feraligatr
Togekiss
Magmortar
Scizor

Gold/Silver/Crystal:
Typhlosion
Noctowl
Espeon
Heracross or Dragonite
Red Gyarados
Ampharos

FireRed/LeafGreen:
Venusaur
Pidgeot
Lapras
Kadabra
Raichu
Dragonite

Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald:
Sceptile or Swampert
Mightyena
Linoone
Swellow
Salamence
Aggron

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum
Infernape
Staraptor
Garchomp
Bibarel or Gliscor
Luxray
Lucario

HeartGold/SoulSilver(Current)
Typhlosion
Togekiss
Ampharos
Heracross
Red Gyarados
Umbreon

Hmmm...

Ruby

Swampert (main pokemon)
Ninjask (HM slave)
Torkoal (HM slave)
Doduo (HM slave)
Tentacruel (HM slave)
Linoone (HM slave)

Yeah, I beat my first game with an unplanned team and only my Swampert (and assorted filler pokemon caught in Victory Road for the E4) for battling.

DPPt (same team for all three games)

Infernape
Luxray
Gastrodon
Staraptor
Roserade
bibarel (HM slave)

HeartGold (and SoulSilver once I beat HeartGold and start playing it)

Typhlosion
Ampharos
Quagsire
Pidgeot
victreebel
Raticate

Black and White (planned team)

Smugleaf
The electric eel
Gamageroge
Wargle
Shandeera
Sazandora

Last edited:

And the teams are...!

Diamond (Not using anymore since I rebuilt it in Platinum):
-Empoleon
-Luxray
-Floatzel
-Noctowl
-Carnivine
-Weavile

Platinum
-Empoleon
-Luxray
-Floatzel
-Noctowl
-Roserade
-Weavile
And many countless ones more, plus almost all of my shinies. XD

Emerald
-Swampert
-Sableye
-Flygon
-Electrode
-Mawile
-Rayquaza
Transferred to Platinum.

SoulSilver
-Typhlosion
-Ampharos
-Heracross
-Lapras
-Xatu
-Lugia
I also have the Red Gyarados and a shiny Tentacruel in box.

Geez, this is going to be hard, especially for the earlier ones...
I'll try my best though!

Blue:
I've played Blue way too many times to list every team I had for it, but they were usually very similar...

- Venusaur
- Raichu
- Marowak
- Golduck
- Pigeot
- Persian

Yellow
Very similar to Blue, except that I didn't evolve Pikachu.

- Pikachu
- Charizard
- Vileplume
- Marowak
- Golduck
- Farfetch'd

Silver
Silver was my favorite game, hands down. This team was awesome; I loved Quagsire's duel ground/water type and seeing all the other new Pokemon. I loved Umbreon the moment I saw it, and Xatu is just plain cool. Future Sight and Wish FTW! :)

- Typhlosion
- Bellossom
- Ampharos
- Slowking or Quagsire
- Umbreon
- Xatu or shiny Fearow

Crystal
I totally wanted a Smeargle, but didn't have the patience for it.

- Feraligatr
- Umbreon or Tyranitar
- Xatu
- Ampharos
- Bellossom
- ...Charizard??

Sapphire
I was beginning to lose interest in Pokemon, but I still bought it and played it. I had fun, except for all the water exploration, but that's just me. ^^;

- Blaziken
- Seviper
- Umbreon or Absol
- Minun
- Altaria or Xatu
- Golduck

Pearl
Got it as a gift. Loved the new Pokemon, but thought the new evo's of old Pokemon was a bit much. I absolutely love Cherrim's changing form and how cool Luxray was. I totally thought it was electric/dark for the longest time...

- Empoleon
- Luxray
- Cherrim or Chimecho
- Umbreon
- Staraptor or Xatu
- Rapidash or Flareon

SoulSilver
A remake of my favorite Pokemon game? YES, PLEASE! Oddly enough, I'm still not finished with it. And I think the first time I dumped my starter Pokemon.... poor, poor Cyndaquil in box 1...

- Ninetales
- Golduck
- Luxray
- Honchkrow
- Umbreon
- Chimecho or Dragonite

Black
My most recent team since I'm still playing:

- Janovy (middle evo. of Smugleaf)
- Koromori (fuzzy bat)
- Lepardas (final evo. leopard cat)
- Hiyakkie (final evo. water monkey)
- Hatooboo Shiny! (middle evo. of heart pigeon)
- Shimama (electric zebra)

Man, good times... *reminiscences*

Last edited:

Yellow:
Pikachu
Kadabra
Charizard
Blastoise
Pidgeot
Marowak

Crystal:
Typhlosion
Pidgeot
Ampharos
Haunter (I didn't have a means to trade and evolve it)
Dragonite
Scizor (Scizor isn't as good in gen 2)

Emerald:
Swellow
Sceptile
Medicham
Flygon
Wailord
Some HM slave

Leaf Green:
Pidgeot
Raichu
Charizard
Vaporeon
Kadabra
Dugtrio

Platinum:
Infernape
Roserade
Gengar
Jolteon
Staraptor
Garchomp

HeartGold:
Typhlosion
Honchkrow
Gengar
Vaporeon
Heracross
Ampharos

I had a hard time remembering my old teams.

Here it is, in order that I've played them.

Emerald
(1st Playthrough)
Blaziken
Gyarados
Rayquaza
Ampharos
Ditto (lol)

(2nd Playthrough)
Sceptile
Swellow
Sableye
Azumarill

FireRed
(1st PT)
Charizard
Dugtrio
Pidgeot

(2nd PT)
Blastoise
Dugtrio
Raichu

Pearl
(Restarted game a while ago, this team is lost.)
Empoleon
Luxray
Roserade
Staraptor
Palkia
Possibly something else but I forget

Diamond
(1st PT)
Torterra
Staraptor
Skarmory
Mothim
Breloom

(2nd PT)
Infernape
Staraptor

As you can see I do love Staraptor :)

There's only two pokemon in my Soulsilver team, because I just started playing it.
Red
Blastoise
Fearow
Kangaskhan
Alakazam
Marowak
Muk

Blue

Charizard
Ninetails
Rhydon
Pidgeot
Vaporeon
Articuno

Yellow

Pikachu
Nidoking
Dewgong
Muk
Rapidash
Victreebel

Silver

Typhlosion
Furret
Pidgeot
Ampharos
Aipom
Sudowoodo

Gold

Feraligatr
Umbreon
Girafarig
Sneasel
Ho-oh
Jumpluff

Crystal

Meganium
Noctowl
Shuckle
Espeon
Togetic
Clefairy

Ruby

Blaziken
Mightyena
Dustox
Mawile
Manetric
Roselia

Sapphire

Swampert
Linoone
Camerupt
Whiscash
Milotic
Armaldo

Emerald

Sceptile
Wailord
Relicanth
Gardevoir
Beautifly
Tropius

Diamond

Infernape
Staraptor
Luxray
Rampardos
Floatzel
Gastrodon

Pearl

Torterra
Vespiquen
Lopunny
Lumineon
Palkia
Rotom

Platinum

Empoleon
Lucario
Giratina
Staraptor
Roserade
Luxray

Heartgold

Meganium
Ho-oh
Rapidash
Fearow
Togekiss
Espeon

Soulsilver

Totodile
Hoothoot

Gens I-III for now.

Spr_5b_009.png
020.png
038.png
080.png
131.png
142.png

Blue Team: I had a thing for water types when I was a kid, apparently. Squirtle ("Torrent") was the first 'mon I got in any game, but my Rattata ("Templeton") ended up being my early/mid-game star, and probably got more mileage than the rest. Just using Super Fang + Quick Attack on anything that moved was good enough for me. Ninetales ("Rokon") was the annoyer with with Confuse Ray + Fire Spin, and the rest, Lapras ("Melody"), Aerodactyl ("Daedalus"), and Slowbro (What was her name again? Yeah, it was a "she" to me despite no genders this gen) were all sweepers.

EDIT: "Coral"! That's it. 'Cause she was pink and a water type and all.

-

018.png
038.png
087.png
162.png
196.png
197.png
+ (
160.png
)
Silver Team: Looking back, this is a really odd team. Had little to no cohesion and was just a bunch of my favorites at the time. Although my starter was Totodile ("Dundee"), it wasn't used as much as the rest, with the real stars being Furret ("Ferres") spamming Slash and Shadow Ball, and Pidgeot ("Avia"), who employed the ingenious strategy of using Toxic, followed by alternating turns of Protect and Fly to keep her off the screen as much as possible while the opponent slowly dissolved. Dewgong ("Mobi"), along with Espeon ("Solaria"), Umbreon ("Luno"), and familiar face Ninetales ("Rokon") rounded out the motley crew.

-

260.png
142.png
248.png
323.png
330.png
344.png

Sapphire Team: Not one, not two, but four ground types (Earthquake everywhere), as well as the triumphant return of Aerodactyl ("Daedalus"). Water starter yet again, this time Mudkip ("Goby") and with third gen abilities came the notion of weather abuse via Tyranitar ("Gypsie"), along with an entire team that wouldn't take damage from it: Camerupt ("Don"), Flygon ("Zander"), and Claydol ("Phobos"). Third gen also marked the time I discovered Smogon, and my team-building innocence died when I discovered the competitive side of the games. As a result, this is probably the first team I put together with the notion of it being legitimately strong, though my personal favorites this gen always came first. It may not be super powerful or anything (Water destroys this whole team), but I'm still proud of it.

I might post 4th/5th gen later on.

Last edited:

I had a lot of teams, but I'll list the ones I remember

Red

Venusaur
Pikachu
Gyarados
Snorlax

Yellow

Pikachu
Venusaur
Charizard
Blastoise
Snorlax
Lapras

Gold

Typhlosion
Noctowl
Quagsire
Ampharos
Espeon
Tyranitar

Silver

Feraligatr
Typhlosion
Meganium
Umbreon
Skarmory
Donphan

Crystal

Meganium
Togetic
Arcanine
Electabuzz
Azumarrill
Donphan

Ruby

Swampert
Cacturne
Gardevoir
Flygon
Slaking
Armaldo

Sapphire

Blaziken
Altaria
Shiftry
Grumpig
Ludicolo
Aggron

Firered

Blastoise
Pidgeot
Farfetch
Jolteon

Emerald

Sceptile
Gardevoir
Milotic
Camerupt
Slaking
Salamence

Diamond

Infernape
Starraptor
Luxray
Floatzel
Roserade
Bronzong ( wow so original XD )

Pearl

Torterra
Starraptor
Lumineon
Mismagius
Bastiodon
Lucario

Platinum

Empoleon
Togekiss
Gliscor
Gallade
Leafeon
Magnezone

HeartGold

Feraligatr
Crobat
Bellosom
Houndoom
Forretress
Ursaring

SoulSilver

Typhlosion
Feraligatr
Meganium
Ampharos
Heracross
Skarmory

woooo! that was hard :B good memories :)

Let's see if I can remember... (not mentioning HM slaves)

Gold
Cyndaquil (I didn't evolve 'mons back then. Long story.)
Mareep
Dratini

Gold (post-wipe)
Typhlosion
Graveller
Dragonite
Ampharos
Noctowl

Sapphire
Blaziken
Gardevoir

Fire Red
Charizard
Venusaur (traded)
Hitmonlee

Fire Red (reset)
Blastoise
Kabutops
Snorlax
Jolteon
Persian

Emerald
Swampert
Manetric
Ludicolo
(save file lost; team was definitely larger)

Emerald (randomly-generated team challenge)
Delcatty
Poochyena (has evolved since)
Slakoth (has evolved since)
Camerupt
Sharpedo
Spinda

Emerald (current reset)
Swellow
Aggron
Magneton

Colosseum
Espeon
Umbreon
Mantine
Flygon
Typhlosion

Diamond
Empoleon
Weavile
Rapidash (stopped using after Canalave City)
Luxray (stopped using around Veilstone City)

Platinum
Torterra
Leafeon
Rotom
Steelix
Gallade

Platinum (current)
Absol
Vaporeon
Scizor
Lucario
Bronzong

SoulSilver
Meganium
Ninetales
Furret
Dragonair
Marowak

...I think.

I have split my teams into 'when I was a noob', and 'when I was(and hopefully still is) not so noobish' teams. There's a big diffrence.

Nooby:
Red:
Venusaur

The rest is history.

Leaf Green:
Blastoise (way overtrained)
Articuno
Moltres
Zapdos
Mewtwo
???

I only trained Blastoise (or 'Squirt' as I nicknamed him).

Sapphire:
Blaziken
???

Dun' remember the rest.

Pearl:
Empoleon
Roserade
Golem
Luxray
Rapidash
Staraptor

At least this team had balanced levels...
When I got another Pearl version the team was the same.

Not-so nooby... I like to think...
Platinum:
Torterra
Togekiss
Porygon-Z
???

Platinum Again:
Infernape
Staraptor
???

Platinum Once More:
Empoleon
Garchomp
???

HeartGold:
Meganium
Butterfree
Sandslash
Lapras
Pidgeot
Ampharos

HeartGold Again:
Typhlosion
Nidoking
Staraptor
Kingdra
Gallade
Ampharos

Sapphire:
Sceptile
Swellow
Walrein
Gardevoir
Ninetales
Flygon
(Beautifly)

Black:
Daikenki
Shandera
Gigaiasu
Zebraika
The red croc
The ice cream
(Leopardas)
(Baokki)

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom