Search results for query: *

1. P

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Unova Victory road, Shiny Deino. KO'd it. Should have just Masterballed and been done with it. Now I really want one, but GTS is a frustrating place to search for foreign 'mons.
  2. P

What'd you name your rival?

Given the choice (thanks Black and White! Hmph!) I call my rival "Rival".I suppose if the game had let me I would have called Cheren Rival and Bianca Viral.
  3. P

When Do You Use Your Masterball???

I wish I'd used mine on that random shiny Deino I ran into...
  4. P

Misleading Moves

I think its because its 'Feint' Attack, nothing to do with fainting. It's a sure hit because your pokemon feints, distracting the enemy, so the normal attack can't be dodged.
  5. P

Wanted: Deino (Non-english)

Looking for a Deino from a non-english Black or White game. I'm not entirely sure what I've got that I can offer in return. Make a suggestion and I'll see what I can do to accomodate you, even if we have to trade something from my fairly full Gen IV collection. And for the record- Yes, I...
  6. P

Simple Questions and Simple Answers 3

Well thats irritating, but thank you.
  7. P

Simple Questions and Simple Answers 3

Ok, if a Pokemon is from a US Black/White card, does that count as "foriegn" to an Australian one? Bulbapedia says both "different language" and "different geographical location" and so on, I would just like some clarification please.
  8. P

Favourite (non-legendary) Ice-type Pokémon

Sneasel. Wonderful little swiper.
  9. P

What was your first eeveelution?

Flareon in Red. Seemed reasonable at the time.
  10. P

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

I think that qualifies as a "Fffffffffffffffffffff!" moment.
  11. P

If you could invent a new type

I'd think Lovecraftian horrors would be Dark/Psychic. Maybe Psychic/Poison.
  12. P

If you could invent a new type

Captain Planet hates Grimers.
  13. P

Want- Turtwig and Totodile

Thank you to FlyingMo, and everyone else who made offers.
  14. P

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

That doesn't make any sense, since wouldn't the game just pick up from your last save file? I mean, unless HG Rayquaza has some "Save before you fight" rule, but I can't see why it would.
  15. P

Want- Turtwig and Totodile

Exactly as it says on the label. Fresh hatched is fine, not bothered about egg moves, natures, etc. Gotta be legit, of course. I'm willing to trade any other starter (obviously not B/W starters), or... well, mostly anything not including Legendaries, according to what you need and what I'm...
  16. P

Most over rated pokemon.

Just because.
  17. P

Which Pokemon do you think the least people know about?

Of course people who play the game remember them. Because in the zones where they exist they are everywhere. Magikarp is a terrible aquatic Zubat.
  18. P

Wait! what? Moments

Oh right, its the other way around, isn't it? Get it mixed up with Normal sometimes, ah well.
  19. P

Does anyone else....

Also in the Mahoutsuki camp here.
  20. P

Wait! what? Moments

I think he meant that his Shadow Ball hit his opponent's Machamp, a fighting type which should be immune to Ghost as well.
Back
Top Bottom