Search results for query: *

1. S

GEN VI: Looking for some IV breeding

Hey hey hey guys! I've got another barrel of breeding requests to go down. As always, I'll give the name of the Pokemon I'd like bred, the IV Spread, the nature, the gender, the ability, the nickname and any egg moves I'd like. In return for all these, I can offer some Hidden Ability Pokemon...
  2. S

GEN VI: LF: Dragon Scale

Hi guys, I'm looking for a Dragon Scale! I can offer eggmove Pokemon, HA Mon or others in return. Thanks!
  3. S

GEN VI: LF: A couple of Pokemon to be bred- offering goodies in return!

Hey guys! I'm back with another list of Pokemon I need bred for me because I'm awful at doing it myself. I have each Pokemon listed out, and details of each Pokemon in here. In return I can offer a lot of different HA Mon, for bigger orders legendaries and for particularly big orders a Shiny...
  4. S

"It's very peculiar." Professor Oak nodded, looking at the photographs spread on the table in front of him. Around him, many other Pokemon Professors were sharing hushed mumbles of agreement. Scientists, great minds, geniuses and many more of the world's brightest were all gahered around this...
  5. S

GEN VI: HA Drilblur/ Stealth Rock+Iron Head HA Excadrill

Hi, I'm looking for an Adamant Drilblur with it's hidden ability and 5IVs (missing it's special attack stat) or an Excadrill with the same stats and the Tutor Moves Stealth Rock and Iron Head from BW2! I can offer other Hidden Ability Pokemon or rare Pokemon. If you could breed me one, I'd much...
  6. S

Insufferable Comics

I could have sworn I had a thread for this already, but I can't find it anywhere... In any case, as you may figure out by looking at my signature, I'm working on a webcomic, Soul Light. Considering I value you guys' opinions over most other internet people's, I figured I might as well post the...
  7. S

GEN VI: LF: Heatran

Hey guys, I'm looking for a Heatran with good IVs and a nature that removes from the Attack Stat. In return I can offer either a Shiny Crawdaunt/Lanturn, some HA Pokemon or even some event legends, depending on the Heatran's stats. Leave a message to negotiate!
  8. S

GEN VI: LF HA Foongus ASAP!

Hey guys, I'm in dire need for a Foongus with Regenerator- I don't need particular IVs or Natures on this one, just so long as it has it's Hidden Ability and you can get to me fast! I can offer some other HA Mon in return, but I really do need it quickly.
  9. S

GEN VI: Looking for a Hidden Ability Eevee

I'm looking for a HA Eevee! I would prefer if it were female, but either gender works honestly. I'd like it to have 5IVs, missing the Attack Stat, and have a Calm Nature. I would also absolutely love if it were to have Hyper Voice, which is only available as a Move Tutor Move in BW2. If you...
  10. S

GEN VI: Wanted: Mareep

Looking for a 5IV Mareep with no attack, timid nature and nicknamed Neon! Thanks!
  11. S

GEN VI: Seeking IV bred Scyther, Froakie and Magikarp

Hi! I'm back with even more IV breeding requests for you guys! As I usually do I'll list them out along with spred, natures, nicknames and possible egg moves. Thanks! Here we go.
  12. S

GEN VI: Wanted: IV Bred Pokemon

Hi guys! I'm back with another list of Pokemon I would love to have IV bred for me! If you can do any of these, it'd be much appreciated, thanks! Right, here's the list... Thanks!
  13. S

LF: Chikorita, Vulpix, Eevee and Torchic Spares

Hi guys, I'm looking for a spare Torchic, Eevee, Chikorita and Vulpix in Generation IV. Natures, IVs and so on mean nothing, I just need one of each with cute nicknames. I haven't much to offer in return as I've transferred most things into Gen V, but I'm sure we can work something out.
  14. S

GEN VI: LF: 5IV Joltik

Hi guys! I'm currently looking for a 5IV Joltik with Compound Eyes, No Attack IVs and a Timid/Modest Nature. Leave a message and I'll see what I can do if you have one.
  15. S

GEN VI: Shiny Kanto Mon

Hi guys! I decided it'd be a neat idea to try to complete the Pokedex with both the regular forms and the shiny forms of Pokemon! I do not want to keep them, only to register them in my Pokedex and Mega Evolve them if possible. In return I can briefly lend you a different Shiny, a legendary or...
  16. S

GEN VI: Wanted- 4IV Solosis, 5IV Vullaby and 5IV Wooper

Hi guys! I'm looking for a couple of Pokemon. In return I can give Pokemon from Generation 4-5 (This includes Feebas guis), BP items, HA Pokemon, or, if you can give me a bundle, a shiny Dragalge/Shiny Gyarados/random legendary. Here's my wishlist with the details- 4IV Solosis with Magic...
  17. S

GEN VI: Need Pokerus

Hi guys! I need some Pokerus for Pokemon X. I can offer a HA Froakie, Breloom and a few others. If you have some give me a shout!
  18. S

Offering: Tyranitarite

Hey guys, I'm offering a Tyranitarite in exchange for an Aggronite in Generation VI. If anyone's interested, leave a message here.
  19. S

GEN VI: Wanted: Aggronite, Perfect Aron and regular Cyndaquil

As the title says, although it doesn't have to be perfect. I just don't think close-enough-to-perfect-but-not-really-just-so-long-as-it-has-high-attack-defense-sp.def-speed-and-hp-IVs is catchy enough. By regular Cyndaquil I mean just a plain Cyndaquil, preferably nicknamed DUMBLEDORE (all caps...
  20. S

GEN VI: HA Abra

As the title says. I can offer a load of Friend Safari Pokemon or things like Protean Froakie. Leave a message if you have one
Back
Top Bottom