Search results for query: *

• Users: Trouble
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. T

EVERYONE: (Observational?) Shuppeteering: Trouble's Take on Building a Character

Hello, all. I'm the narrator of this short story. I, myself, am a character built by Trouble, but instead of explaining how he built me, I'm going to explain things a little differently. For starters, I'm going to list the reasons that I am, in fact, not bulbagarden user "Trouble." You see...
  2. T

EVERYONE: Memories: A Phanpy’s Story

Well, a bit of background, (not much at all), Phanpy is my favorite Pokemon, I love writing stories, this is my first attempt at a first person narrative, it will be episodic, each episode may not be tied in directly to the one before it. Yay comma splices! Episode 1 On Christmas morning...
  3. T

Phanpy's Story

I need to get this out somehow, but first I want to see who would be interested in a fun and sweet episodic journey with a little Phanpy. Anyone up for it? It's going to be adorable, and action-packed, and full of adventure! I just don't know where to start. Some suggestions on that would be...
  4. T

Had to share this at Christmas time.

So, my future bride is an amazing artist. She made me a Christmas gift that made my jaw drop... brace yourselves, ladies and gents... All that, aside from the Phanpy, she made by hand. All eight Kanto badges, my favorite Pokemon, Phanpy, who lives in his Luxury Ball. All...
  5. T

Rate my Team: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew

This is my first somewhat-informed attempt at competitive battling. This is a B/W team with no Pokemon that were introduced in B/W. I read some literature, so let me know what you think! OU Team: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew 1. Inner Focus Lucario @ Choice Scarf Jolly Nature 4 HP/252...
  6. T

Trouble's Poetry

Well, this thread is designed for... poetry. Here's the deal: read this if poetry suits you. This is not a place for criticism. Though I enjoy constructive criticism on my narratives, my poetry is not to be criticized. Please keep all criticism of poetry to yourself. If you want to say that...
  7. T

Poetry!

If anyone is interested... I thought, perhaps we could have a sub-forum for poetry, if there are enough people interested... If not, I'd still like to offer this: I think I'm a capable poet with an interesting perspective, and some good material on Pokemon (that's right, Poketry! :-D ) <---...
  8. T

COMPLETE: Lil' Champs! (One-shot) (EVERYONE)

This is a fic inspired by the Pokemon I'm raising for a competitive team. Just a one-shot dealing with the anticipation of them at their peak, and the way I see them now. I hope that competitive battlers and regular game-players alike can relate to the story! :D I had LOADS of fun writing it...
  9. T

Lil' Champs... ?

Okay, I'll explain the inspiration for this first: I was just starting a competitive team. It's my first one and I was experimenting with the different types and Pokemon. I had to pay attention to natures and abilities and good items for them to hold, if any at all. I realized that the...
  10. T

Trouble's Pokemon shipping Banners

I'm new at this (very much so), and I'll only be able to take requests occasionally. So, I started out making these silly posters for my fiancée: And I'd like to try my hand at similar things. If you have a romance going and see you and your partner as different Pokemon, I can make a...
  11. T

Trying to make my team competitive.

I've never cared much about competitive teams, but I'm gaining interest in it, so I'm curious(also, maybe you can help me with nicknaming some). My current Pokemon and their move sets, etc.: Typhlosion (lv. 100) Nickname: Aecen (no rating this nickname. This one stays.) Nature: Modest...
  12. T

Anyone play diplomacy?

Super-fun board game filled with super-awesomeness? It's my favorite board game, mixing social skills, diplomatic skills, and board tactics and strategies, leaving out the luck element completely! If anyone plays it, I'd like to know and maybe we can discuss play styles and strategies! Or...
  13. T

EVERYONE: The tales of Jonah: Quest for Power (Chapter XX now up)

Hello Bulbaforum users, I'm Trouble, and this is not your average journey fic. It's an epic story, a battle of good vs. evil, full of tortuous plot twists, and tormenting emotions. A young boy plagued by his own actions, consequences, and a source of evil always following him. He has few...
  14. T

New in Town

Hey everyone, I'm Trouble. I'm completely new here to the forums, and all the content here has me a bit overwhelmed. I'd love to know where to start. Anyway, I'm a student in south Florida, and I've always loved the Pokemon series. I've been looking at the bulbawiki pages for quite some...
Back
Top Bottom