Search results for query: *

1. A

Contest Swellow vs Staraptor

Let's see....I've had more experience using Staraptor, so I've grown to like it, but I like Swellow's design way better. Staraptor would be better for battling, though. Voted for both since they're both awesome, but if I seriously had to pick one....Staraptor.
  2. A

Favorite Second-stage Starter?

Kanto: Wartortle Johto: Bayleef Hoenn: Combusken Sinnoh: Prinplup
  3. A

Contest Electivire VS Magmortar

Let's see...For me, Electivire has the better design, plus it can learn Earthquake, which would deal some massive damage to Magmortar on the first move, since its speed is higher. If Magmortar does survive, however, it can also learn both Earthquake and SolarBeam, so...Electivire still wins. XD
  4. A

Contest Lugia vs Kyogre

Hard to say. In battle, it's really hard to judge, but personally, I love Kyogre, 'cause it's an orca. XD
  5. A

Contest Vileplume vs Bellossom

Bellossom's way cuter and all, but I suppose Vileplume would be a better bet in battle, since it's half poison. Still voted Bellossom, though. XD
  6. A

What was the hardest Gym Battle you've ever fought???

I'd have to say Norman from Sapphire and Emerald, because my team's always a tad unprepared, and I'd have to go scouring Hoenn for all the battles I've missed out on. XD
  7. A

Shiny's Sprite Rating Thread [POLL]

These are all so good! The only ones I'm having a problem with are the Golorb and Salagon. My favorites are the Manuizel and Pseevee. Keep it up~ ^^
  8. A

Oh, hi~

Hey, welcome to BMGF! And wow, you've been into Pokemon even before I was born! XD
  9. A

Contest Pidgeot V.S Fearow

Though Fearow's better at Attack and Speed, I choose Pidgeot, because of everything else.
  10. A

Contest Kabutops V.S Armaldo

I actually like Armaldo better, but I'd say Kabutops for this battle.
  11. A

Pokemon Nominations (VOTE NOW)

1. Umbreon 2. Gallade 3. Milotic 4. Masquerain 5. Charizard
  12. A

What was your first Pokémon?

I first started out with a Squirtle on my friend's FR, but when I got my own Sapphire & Emerald, I chose Mudkip.
  13. A

What was the first pokémon you ever caught?

I think I first caught a Ratatta, but only on my friend's Fire Red. For my first owned one (Emerald, I think?), it was a Zigzagoon.
  14. A

Favorite Hoenn Legendary

My two favorite are Rayquaza, because Emerald was the first game that I owned, and Latios, because of its sleek design.
  15. A

Hi! New here~

This is awesome. XD But anyway, welcome to the forums!~
  16. A

Hey all!~

Thanks, all of you! ^^ @Missy and heero: Ayup! =D @Kuro: What? Is that you, LWOD? XD
  17. A

Moo.

Welcome to the forums! I'm actually just a new person around here, but just had to say hi, so....hi! XD Hope to see you~
  18. A

Star Trek:Surviving Starfleet

Ooh, a Star Trek RP! You might want to create a sign-up sheet though, and describe the topic a bit more (i.e. specifying if this is a Star Trek-Pokemon RP or just Star Trek) but aside from that, you'll have no problems.
  19. A

O Hai Der

New to this place as well, but welcome! ;D
  20. A

IW's Supersprites (Closed for now, back after a long time!!!)

Re: IW's Supersprites. (It's back. Bigger. BETTER!) Can I please have a back sprite of my avatar with Dawn's sprite? I'll love you forever if you do this~ ^w^
Back
Top Bottom