Search results for query: *

• Users: Ahnyo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ahnyo

What's the last thing you took a picture of?

Include the picture if you'd like. This goes without saying, but keep everything SFW. For me, it was my shiny Reshiram, Zanza, in Pokémon-Amie. What a cutie!
  2. Ahnyo

Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus

Hey there! I'm looking to complete a living Pokédex in X, but I don't want to remove any Pokémon from my living Pokédex in Black 2. This isn't too much of a problem, since I have more than one of almost every Legendary Pokémon in Gen V. However, I only have one Manaphy, Shaymin, and Arceus. I...
  3. Ahnyo

EVERYONE: Legendary Genesis

"The natural balance of the world is becoming shattered, threatening to bury the land in eternal strife and disarray. Even the looming darkness can do nothing to hinder the bitter rivalry of the Arcanine and Manectric Academies, two schools that specialize in transforming young Pokémon into...
  4. Ahnyo

Ahnyo's Things [Updated 10/11]

Hi there! I've amassed a fairly nice collection of Pokémon goodies, and I'd love to share some pictures. Handheld Games 9/16/12 Plush 9/16/12 Figurines 9/16/12 Apparel 1/2/13 Miscellaneous 1/2/13 Christmas Goodies 1/2/13 Late Christmas Goodies 1/15/13...
  5. Ahnyo

WORLDBUILDING: Plasma's Folly - Character Profiles

First and foremost, I'm really slow when it comes to writing and updating the bios. I'm gradually going through and posting revised, shorten paragraphs about each character, but since I'm prone to procrastination it might take a while. In the mean time, you can at least look at some pretty...
Back
Top Bottom