• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus

Ahnyo

Shiny Huntress
Reaction score
Hey there! I'm looking to complete a living Pokédex in X, but I don't want to remove any Pokémon from my living Pokédex in Black 2. This isn't too much of a problem, since I have more than one of almost every Legendary Pokémon in Gen V. However, I only have one Manaphy, Shaymin, and Arceus. I would be very grateful if someone could help me out! I have a number of event Pokémon I'd be willing to trade for them:

Summer 2010 Jirachi
GameStop shiny Raikou
GameStop shiny Entei
GameStop shiny Suicune
Liberty Garden Victini
Movie 14 Victini
Spring 2012 Reshiram
Pokémon Smash! Mewtwo
Plasma Genesect
Plasma Deoxys
GameStop Meloetta
GameStop shiny Dialga
GameStop shiny Palkia
GameStop shiny Giratina

I also have knowledge of RNG abuse in Gen IV, if you're interested.

Last edited:
i have the event shiny beasts from game stop (when PokeBank comes out of course), but i would need shinys back, preferably shiny Megas.

I'm not looking for the shiny Beasts; I said I'd be willing to trade them for a Manaphy, Shaymin, or Arceus.

Could I get the natures of
Summer 2010 Jirachi
Movie 14 Victini
Spring 2012 Reshiram
Pokémon Smash! Mewtwo
Plasma Genesect
Plasma Deoxys
GameStop Meloetta
GameStop shiny Dialga
GameStop shiny Palkia
GameStop shiny Giratina?

Jirachi - Brave, Bashful, Relaxed
Victini - Jolly, Lonely
Reshiram - Naughty
Mewtwo - Naughty
Genesect - Rash, Lax, Calm
Deoxys - Docile
Meloetta - Modest, Bashful, Calm
Dialga - Bold, Modest, Quiet
Palkia - Serious, Hasty, Naive
Giratina - Hasty, Bold, Lonely

It turns out that I never even picked up the Meloetta, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina from the Delivery Man in one of my games, so I can SR to get any nature you want (I can't RNG, though).

I'm fine with cloning, and natures don't matter to me. n_n I'll start soft resetting right now.

I'm ready when you are.

FC: 1765 - 0911 - 0925

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom