Search results for query: *

• Users: Ice Tyrant
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ice Tyrant

TEEN: Truth and Ideals

(Original publication date: 9/25/2014, at Fanfiction.net. Re-uploaded from an earlier attempt to post this story on this site due to some goofs on my part. I would also like to note that both the Prologue and Chapter 1 were written several months apart, and that Chapter 1 and the later to be...
  2. Ice Tyrant

GEN VI: Wanted: Quick Feet Female Shroomish

Wanted: Shroomish Requirements: -Needs to be Female -Needs to have Quick Feet (Hidden Ability) -Needs to have been caught in a Premier Ball. My Payment (choices): -Female Gale Wings Fletchling. -Shiny Zigzagoon. -Other (Please specify and be reasonable with what you want. I can't offer many...
  3. Ice Tyrant

PokePark 2 to be released in the US

Has the same title as the European Version: Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond for Nintendo Wii | GameStop To be released February 27th. Not a clue how to get it on Bulbanews if it hasn't been added already.
  4. Ice Tyrant

New Evolution/Fakemon attempts of mine

Nothing too special since my own art tends to be of unimportant quality since I don't know how to draw as good others yet, so most of my art are simple drawings on paint more than true art. That doesn't tend to hinder me too much when thinking of Fakemon designs though, since I've had a few...
  5. Ice Tyrant

Wanted: Cyndaquil and Chikorita

Once I get the chance to update my 4th Gen friendcodes since I erased the previous files for all of tghem after trading things over to B/W, I'm in need of starter Pokemon again. Right now I'm focusing on Johto since those will be the most difficult to get back again. I will be offering 2...
  6. Ice Tyrant

DSi Video Recording?

I've seen loads of videos on YouTube for DS/DSi games, but almost all of them use emulators to record video. Is there any way to record good quality video from a DSi WITHOUT an emulator?
  7. Ice Tyrant

Current pre-orders?

Last I remember, the US pre-orders for B/W was around 800 thousand, which was sometime in January I last heard of that. What are the pre-orders as of NOW though? Can anybody tell at all?
  8. Ice Tyrant

Most underrated Pokemon?

Ever loved a certain Pokemon so much? Have you also noticed that whatever Pokemon that is it isn't really loved as much as you love it? Here's the place to discuss that. To get to the point I'd have to say Aggron is one of the most underrated. Sure, it's got an awesome design and is shown to...
  9. Ice Tyrant

Your predictions for this generation

Note: This is NOT to discuss any remakes. You may mention the idea of remakes in your predictions, but you are not to talk about said remakes in this topic. Basically I've looked at some details some have pointed out and what seems to be going on so far, so these are currently my predictions...
  10. Ice Tyrant

Offering: Ruby Version Exclusives

I am offering the following Pokemon in exchange for their counterpart version exclusive from Sapphire Version. None of these have any particular nature as I am simply looking for any kind of the Pokemon I need with no specific nature or anything. Offering Seedot for a Lotad. Offering Mawile...
  11. Ice Tyrant

Problem with Future Generations of Pokemon article

Somebody just put an entire section called Games that is TOTAL speculation, such as the possibility of FR/LG remakes when only R/S remakes even have any evidence so far (Such as Dive being an HM again). http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Future_generations_of_Pok%C3%A9mon#Games In fact...
  12. Ice Tyrant

Disney's Epic Mickey

Didn't see a topic for this so I thought I'd make one. Anyways, I'm getting the game for Christmas but I heard there were problems with the control and the camera. From what I'm hearing though it shouldn't be too much of a problem, as it definately isn't game breaking and given past games...
  13. Ice Tyrant

Wanted: Celebi and Deoxys

I am seeking anyone who can offer me a Celebi and a Deoxys (Two people can offer one or the other, nobody has to other both if they don't have both). Since I will have some spare legends here and there, I can offer either a Jirachi (Includes the Event Berry comes with) or Mew, or either of the...
  14. Ice Tyrant

Fan idea: Digimon Twilight and Eclipse versions

Edit: Ok if the names Twilight and Eclipse are THAT much of a problem somebody help me out with replacement names. x-x Note: Since I have no dang clue where to put this, I'm putting this right here for now. If this is in the wrong place please moves this and thanks in advance. Since I have...
  15. Ice Tyrant

Ulgamoth Theory

Even with it's Pre-Evo available earlier and the fact it's Pre-Evo exists at all, I have some reasons to believe Ulgamoth is a Legendary. First off all, Ulgamoth is 4td strongest non-legendary and non-psuedo-legendary, and the strongest of such in the Isshu dex without a hindering ability...
  16. Ice Tyrant

statistical averages for Legendaries

Would it be a good idea if averages for their stats were added to their page similar to how each page for each Type has averages as well? It may seem like something unimportant but it seems like a good idea to me.....
  17. Ice Tyrant

Legendary Pokemon: 5th Gen compared to past gens and 5th Gen Legendary Analysis

Since it doesn't appear as if I can bump the old topic for it, I'm posting a new topic. If I can, someone simply redirect me to that instead and close/delete this one. I took a while to type some of this up, obviously. Prior to the release of B/W, I did infact believe the power of legendaries...
  18. Ice Tyrant

Vs. Seeker

Can anyone confirm the presence of the Vs. Seeker in B/W?
  19. Ice Tyrant

Shikimi = Velma

Not that anyone else might've noticed yet, but I noticed that Shikimi shares alot of traits with Velma from the old Scooby Doo shows. Both wear glasses, their hair is styled the same way, both seem to like to study (Shikimi's holding a pen and notebook after all), and Velma along with the...
  20. Ice Tyrant

Recording Software

I have no clue if this is in the right section or not... If it isn't somebody please move this. What recording software does everyone use to take screenshots and video from the 4th Gen/5th Gen games? Or do I need to go and buy what I need for it? If so can I have a link to where I can get it?
Back
Top Bottom