• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted: Celebi and Deoxys

Ice Tyrant

Is a Foolish Fool
Reaction score
I am seeking anyone who can offer me a Celebi and a Deoxys (Two people can offer one or the other, nobody has to other both if they don't have both). Since I will have some spare legends here and there, I can offer either a Jirachi (Includes the Event Berry comes with) or Mew, or either of the following legends in return (I have some spare for others, but they've already gained Exp so you probably wouldn't want those since I don't know their EVs):

Moltres
Articuno
Zapdos
Mewtwo
Mew
Raikou
Suicune
Ho-Oh
Jirachi
And lastly, the Level 1 Shinjo Ruins Dialga or Palkia of your choice, haven't gotten them yet though (Can't offer Giratina since I don't know the EVs of it since it's been trained)

Those are all I got to offer for Deoxys and Celebi so far, since I haven't completed my Ruby run yet I can't really offer any other Hoenn leegnds just yet, nor do I have my Diamond run done to offer any other Sinnoh legends.

My Platinum info is:
Shiro
4985 0891 4550

I'll give you both, I'd like the baby Dialga :3
Which Celebi and which Deoxys do you want?

If I can be specific whichever Celebi activates the Giovanni Event or possibly the GameStop Deoxys from a few years ago.

I'll take the Deoxys first so what would you like for the Celebi?
Edit: If I can also ask this, what levels are both of them at?

Last edited:
I hav pokemon ranger deoxy x5 that r ut i will trade u 2 of them for the baby dialga

If I can be specific whichever Celebi activates the Giovanni Event or possibly the GameStop Deoxys from a few years ago.

I'll take the Deoxys first so what would you like for the Celebi?
Edit: If I can also ask this, what levels are both of them at?

Both are UT, so at the levels which they arrived at. I'll give you both for the baby. I'll have to look up which one is the Giovanni Celebi to see if I have it...

Does the Giovanni Celebi activate the Zorua event as well or is that a different Celebi?

But still, how do I trade 1 Dialga for both a Celebi and a Deoxys? You can't trade in-game like that without offering a 2nd Pokemon as well, so what else would you like? Just some random Pokemon or something? o-o
Edit: If you don't have the Giovanni one, do you atleast have one that is capable of activating the Zorua event in the 5th Gen games?

Also I just remembered the Dialga is actually on my SS file:
Mighty
0904 9254 5106

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom