Search results for query: *

1. D

Start Ups Gym Leader Academy

On a beautiful late summer day, a ferry moved through the crystal-clear waters of Hoenn, transporting students to Lilycove City's Gym Leader Academy. Out on the deck, next to a railing, Calvin sat and stared out at sea, appearing to be reciting numbers to himself with a bored look on his face...
  2. D

At the age of ten, most children go on journeys to become successful Trainers, Coordinators or Rangers. Then there are the few who aspire to become Gym Leaders. These would-be Gym Leaders go to a specialized school in Lilycove City, where they receive training tailored to their chosen type, and...
  3. D

I tried this one before, but it never got off the ground. New forum, new chance, I say, so let's see if we can have fun with this. In the universe, there are two major forces that keep the world in balance: Light and Darkness. Our world teeters precariously in the middle of the two, shifting to...
  4. D

Magic is a powerful force in our world. Over the course of history, the creatures of Earth have harnessed it to the best of their ability. Humans, in particular, have devoted centuries to mastering magic. Since its discovery, it has become a huge part of society. In particular, magic has been a...
  5. D

A new training camp has opened in the Sevii Islands with the intention of teaching Pokémon Trainers how to be the best that they can be in their respective fields. This includes trainers, coordinators, breeders, gym leaders and all other Pokémon related fields. Many young and prospective...
  6. D

TEEN: Pokémon: Heir's Journey: Hoenn

This is a story that I've been yearning to write for a couple months, but school got in the way. Now that school is out, I plan to devote time into writing this. I'm putting a lot of time and thought into this, so hopefully it comes out as well as I want it to. Hopefully everyone enjoys this...
  7. D

Pokémon: Detectives of Justice (Me & Seryu Ubiquitous)

17 year old Calvin O'Brien sat in his office at the Castelia City Detective Agency, checking his email. He'd gotten one from the head of the department stating that he would be getting a new partner. This piqued his interest. He hoped this 'Seryu Ubiquitous' person was as pleasant as his last...
  8. D

Start Ups Pokémon: Disasters in Hoenn

Seryu Ubiquitous; Prez; Heartist; Midorikawa; "We interrupt this program to bring you this breaking news broadcast from Mauville City." TVs all over Hoenn were now showing Mauville City instead of what would normally be on. It was raining sheets there currently, there were currently several...
  9. D

Hoenn is in peril. Kyogre and Groudon are rampaging again, causing natural disasters ranging from floods and earthquakes to mudslides and droughts. With Rayquaza nowhere to be found, the task falls upon the shoulders of a few brave Trainers to investigate behind the scenes and resolve it, if...
  10. D

Looking for a PRP partner

Exactly what it says on the tin. I'd like to start a Pokemon PRP with another RPer. Let me know if you're interested.
  11. D

TEEN: Ivory Wings

Hey guys, this is yet another revamped work of mine for which I recently regained inspiration. Since my primary project is moving kinda slow right now, I thought I'd put this out and see what happened. It's my attempt at a sci-fi work, and obviously is in its early stages. As usual, don't...
  12. D

TEEN: Hoshiyama Koko

Hey guys, this is a project I've been doing on and off for about two years now. I recently got my muse back, and began again from the ground up. This was heavily influenced by anime, and so is styled as such, but it's completely original, off the top of my head, save for a few references here...
  13. D

Start Ups War of Light and Darkness: Cycle 1

"Why must I tell you so many times, Acerbus, your fantasies of ruling a universe of nothingness can not, and will not come to pass! Not so long as I exist to maintain balance with you!" Lumière, goddess of light, lectured her counterpart, Acerbus, god of darkness, for the nth time, about the...
  14. D

In the universe, there are two major forces that keep the world in balance: Light and Darkness. Our world teeters precariously in the middle of the two, shifting to either end of the spectrum as easily as blinking ones eyes(provides one has the means to blink). To put this in better perspective...
  15. D

This is an RP influenced by Dissidia: Final Fantasy. For millenia, the world has been split asunder by war. The gods of harmony and discord have been fighting for the fate of the world. However, there can be no personal matters between them. Thus, they each assembled warriors from the vast...
  16. D

Start Ups War of Heaven and Hell

Today was the day of the local high school's football game. Terra White, always one to support the football team, was on her way to the game in her 1982 Chevrolet Caprice station wagon. She was due to arrive at the stadium within a few minutes, right before kickoff. Charles Dunois;
  17. D

Seeking a PRP partner

Self explanatory. I'm looking for an active RPer with whom I can plan a PRP. Anyone interested in a PRP can VM me. By the way, my primary interests are Pokemon, but I'm open to other stuff.
  18. D

TEEN: Ivory Wings

This is something that's been whirling in my head for quite a while. I decided I should post it and see how long I can keep it up. Prologue Bleep... bleep... bleep... bleep... bleep... bleep... Such was the sound heard inside the cockpit of a heavily damaged aircraft as it flew over an ocean...
  19. D

TEEN: Hoshiyama Kōkō (Original Anime Fic)

Greetings, loyal audience. This is Calvin127, bringing a brand new production. I know, it's been way too long since I produced anything. Unfortunately, I've been stricken with writer's block in all my stories, and I've had important schoolwork. This might just make up for it, I think. Funny...
  20. D

Want: DW Eevee/Tepig

I'm looking for a Dream World Eevee, preferably female, though male will suffice. In return, I have a surplus of specially bred Togepi, as well as Rock head Aron with Head Smash, Larvitar with Stealth Rock, and I'll be breeding Sigilyph with Roost and Oshawott with Night Slash and Air Slash.
Back
Top Bottom