Search results for query: *

• Users: Cro
  • Order by date
  1. C

Pokemon: Ultimate Quest (REMAKE!!!)

Name: Caesy Rivers Age:18 Gender: Male Appearance: Caesy is 6'1" tall and weighs in at 195 lbs. He has short black hair and deep forest green eyes. His usual outfit consists of black windbreakers, white running shoes, a navy blue t-shirt, and a white hoodie with a design on the back...
  2. C

What is your FireRed/LeafGreen team?

My LeafGreen team is Char (Charizard), Raika (Raichu), Steele (Primeape), Rook (Sandslash), Kaiser (Aerodactyl), and Eden (Vaporeon). :D
  3. C

Your Pokemon World

Name: Crossix Age: 17 Nickname: Cro Appearance: Cro is 6'1" and weighs around 150 lbs. He has short black hair and blue eyes. He wears glasses, as well as a chain necklace that has a ring containing the thunderstone that evolved Raika into a Raichu. Cro is usually found wearing a normal...
  4. C

What kind of trainer are you?

Definitely Type E. I gotta have my pokemon at insane lvls, or it just doesn't feel right.
  5. C

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

1993. Never stopped loving pokemon, though, I think Generations IV and V are ridiculous. Generation I & II FTW
  6. C

Who is you favorite Pokemon?

Re: Your Favourite pokemon Raichu, hands down.
  7. C

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I had just started HG and was on my way to Mr. Pokemon's house. It was night and a Spinarak popped up. I nearly crapped myself when it was a lv. 2 shiny Spinarak. First shiny ever, and it was a part in the game where its impossible to have pokeballs.....I cried.
  8. C

Mew distribution starts on October 15th: Distribution to last Oct. 15-30

Got mine today. I think I got a super legit Mew. It has an impish nature and is highly curious...much like the Mew in the first pokemon movie. Also, I didn't have to run around for a hotspot like most people. I got wireless internet, ftw!!! :D
  9. C

Your Pokemon Career

Hm...I'd probably have to start as a trainer like almost every other person out there. But my goal would probably to become like Red (manga and game). Get a group of pokemon, and continue training with them. My team would probably be.... Raichu, Skarmory, Feraligator, and Sneasel.
  10. C

Yo.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome ^^
  11. C

Worst starter?

And personally, I think Pokabu just looks like that pig thing from Ranma 1/2...has anybody else seen the resemblance or am I just crazy?
  12. C

Yo.

Thanks. ^^
  13. C

Yo.

Hey, I'm Cro. Hm.....what to say.... I like pie, and I've just recently started getting back into pokemon. I-III Are the best seasons IMO. And....uh...well. I <3 Raichu. He pwns everything else. Yeah. Um. Nice to meet you all! :3
Back
Top Bottom