• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mew distribution starts on October 15th: Distribution to last Oct. 15-30

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Mew is beast right now. It's Level 53, and it's really being a big help. Now I wonder when the Celebi and Legendary Beast events will be.

Is modest a good nature for my Mew? I want to EV Train it, but I won't if Modest isn't a good nature for it.

Is modest a good nature for my Mew? I want to EV Train it, but I won't if Modest isn't a good nature for it.

It depends on the way you want your mew to be trained
Modest raises special attack for physical attack, so a mew that relies on psychic moves would be good for that

I tried several hotspots, but my DS didn't like any of them for some reason.

In the end, I figured out how to turn off my routers encryption. Now I has Mew!

Now to try and get a good nature/IV spread...

It depends on the way you want your mew to be trained
Modest raises special attack for physical attack, so a mew that relies on psychic moves would be good for that

Okay, good.

I should be getting SS this week so it would be cool if the event is still there after I get the game.

Oh, come on....I knew I should've bought HG/SS yesterday at Wal-Mart when I saw them alongside Platinum in the games section...

WHY ME. :eek:hdear:

Got mine today. I think I got a super legit Mew. It has an impish nature and is highly curious...much like the Mew in the first pokemon movie. Also, I didn't have to run around for a hotspot like most people. I got wireless internet, ftw!!! :D

Yess, I got mine too with a serious nature :/ is that a good one?

Got mine today. I think I got a super legit Mew. It has an impish nature and is highly curious...much like the Mew in the first pokemon movie. Also, I didn't have to run around for a hotspot like most people. I got wireless internet, ftw!!! :D

Yeah, so do I. :)

I always seem bamboozled when people complain about the security settings being incompatible with the DS... I've never had this problem with any modem...:-/

later today,i shall go to mcdonalds,order some food and get..TWO FRIGGIN MEWS :D

I'm hoping to get SS soon, probably getting it tommorow or the day after :D Mew is one of my absolute favorite pokemon, so I can't miss this!

Mine has a relaxed nature and is quick to flee. :3
Thanks to Wi-Fi, I can now receive event Pokémon in my country, which is awesome. First Jirachi and now Mew. I'm so happy. :')

I have always wanted a Mew. Even since back in the days when I used to believe that Mew lived under a van next to the SS Anne. I was never able to move the truck no matter how much I tried lol.

Until this day I have never had a Mew and now finally... My Jolly Mew is here!

Jolly seems to be popular. I'm working on Jolly flawless but who knows how many other natures I'll have to go through first :[

i wish mine was flawless

janovy checked it the other day
and it sucks :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom