• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mew distribution starts on October 15th: Distribution to last Oct. 15-30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is timid and often scatters things. It's also adorable. Now I just need a Celebi. And a bunch of other things. I didn't play this one nearly as much as Diamond. Still decent though.

Looks like i missed out, whenever i tried getting wi-fi to work it just made errors.

I just got the wondercard. I've been trying to get a good nature, and the one I've got now is Timid. I'm thinking about using it as a baton passer but I'm not sure. What do you guys think I should do with it?

Boy, oh boy!

Bought both HeartGold and Soul Silver late Friday, and just got Mew last night on both!....am happy now. OwO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom