Search results for query: *

1. I

Unova's Fate: The Void

Like any good important day, things were chaotic on this particular morning in Nuvema Town for twelve year old Mary Hunter. At eleven o'clock a.m. she was waking up for the first time this morning, having slept dead through her alarm clock, and of course, turned it off in her sleep. Crafty...
  2. I

TEEN: Lavender Crisis

The first thing that she thought was, 'I'm in Heaven, aren't I?' The concept of death was foreign to her--as was that of Hell. Both shadows lurking in the brain of an overprotective mother that didn't want her to learn about anything bad, -ever-, and as far as she was concerned before this...
  3. I

Unova's Fate: The Void (Open)

Yay for using RP to practice characters in a fan fiction. Name: Mary Hunter Age: Twelve Gender: Female Appearance: Mary stands at a grand... four foot six, albeit she hasn't quite hit the point where she'll grow to her true height just yet. This height is complimented by a slim...
  4. I

Pokémon Black and White 2 coming to North America and Europe this autumn: Nintendo of

Re: Pokémon Black and White 2 coming to North America and Europe this autumn: Nintend ...SQUEEEEE. Glad to see at least a defined time period for these games' release. Been looking forward to them more so than I have a Pokemon game in years. ^^ Not since Diamond/Pearl.
  5. I

...oh my God I just researched a bit into it and you're right. I've been using it like that for almost two years now. Oh my God. LOL. Well, thank you for dropping by and correcting me! And I'm glad you like it. - Ian D.
  6. I

Lavender Crisis The slight creak of the floorboards beneath his lightweight steps. The wind's sharp whistle through the twisted, broken and bare trees. The darkness clouding his sight. It all made a chill run up his spine. Goosebumps rise to his pale white skin. He could feel each bead...
  7. I

Cricket unites Taliban and government in Afghanistan

Is it bad that at first I was thinking the insect instead of the sport? *facepalm*
  8. I

[2012-02-09] Father shoots daughter's laptop on Youtube

Meh. Guy should have at the very least sold it or something. :( Pointless destruction of valuable property! (...this might also be my current desire for a laptop, as my old one broke pretty much beyond repair that I can afford to get, speaking.)
  9. I

Last Name suggestions

Eh. On that subject, I tend to find that... iffy, even if I did used to do it. Using japanese names as surnames. I usually just google common surnames, and find things that sound nice together--or make them up, if they do have a general theme (like the example of "Cheren Black").
  10. I

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Oh God, don't get me started on having too many ideas. It's the main reason why I've finished one non-oneshot in the entirety of the two years I've been actively writing. <_< I get new ideas, feel urges to write them, lose interest in old stories in favor of new ones, and it's just... BLEH. ;-;
  11. I

Why do so many people hate gen III?

I don't get it either. =/ I started the series with Gold version, and when I got my copy of Ruby when I was little... I was -ecstatic-. And I still own a copy of Emerald to this day, playing it regularly. Gen III was awesome. All of the generations up until this point have been rather cool, in...
  12. I

Randomly Witnessed Glitches (By Personal Experience)

I still distinctly recall having something or other (shows how distinctly I really do recall the experience) dropped on my DS while I was playing Emerald in it. I was on route 101 (I think? Whatever the route you battle May on was...) after battling May. All of a sudden, I was inside the...
  13. I

TEEN: Drowning

Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying it so far. :P Considering so far isn't too far in.
  14. I

TEEN: Drowning

[Drowning] - Chapter 0: None of this exists now "None of this exists, now." A step: a single, bare foot colliding with the marble floors sending rippling waves of water outward. The foot felt no such water, but the girl that it belonged to knew it was there. "That it doesn't. Do...
  15. I

EVERYONE: NaNoWriMo Discussion thread

Second person! Wow. That's unique. Good luck with that, Windy.
  16. I

EVERYONE: NaNoWriMo Discussion thread

Re: Will you be participating in this years NaNoWriMo? Yep. Gonna give it my second shot this year, and with my first original fiction story! Quite the exciting concept. I tried last year with a piece of fan ficton; of course, with my luck, that pesky "life" thing ended up getting in the...
  17. I

An Idea rollin' in my head.

But you can learn! Like Windywords said, get a beta- if you'd like, I'd even volunteer. If you're serious about writing, anyone can learn how to improve themselves.
  18. I

An Idea rollin' in my head.

I find it a bit iffy that you need pushing to start it. :( But, that point aside, I like the idea: it certainly sounds interesting, and you would have a reader in me if you did it.
  19. I

The Weekly Prompt Thread

Expect more writing from me. :P Preparing for NaNoWriMo this year, and I believe this is really good practice.
  20. I

TEEN: Plans Better Laid

Plans Better Laid The day me and my starter Pokemon got acquainted was an interesting one to say the least. I suppose, looking back, I enjoyed it: but certainly not at the time. I can't help but wonder if my journey would have turned out any differently if I had done something... better...
Back
Top Bottom