• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Unova's Fate: The Void

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: No you two didn't. Only OOC posts go in the RP discussion.

Alice walked along the first route, holding her Pokemon tightly against her chest after having trained.

The pokeball shook once, twice, thrice then opened. "Rat!" the pokemon cried as it mocked Sam. "Patrat!" the pokemon then ran away.
"Shoot..." Sam sighed "Better luck next time..."
He continued walking for a bit, luckily no pokemon attacked him. Sam eventually came to a tunnel. He slowly walked in and was greeted by a gentle hum of music and an information desk.
"Hey..." Sam said to the lady at the desk "What town am I entering now? Im new here... I just moved from Kanto"

"This is Accumula town." the nurse smiled.

Maisy had arrived fashionably late as usual. She flicked her hair before walking into the lab and spotting the professor.

"Excuse me, I'm here for my first Pokemon?" she asked looking at all the other trainers already obtain their starters.

"Right this way." Professor Juniper smiled. "Take your pick and then grab a bag from the table."

Maisy bite her lip softly as she carefully looked at the Pokeballs. "This one" she said releasing a female Riolu from within. "Aww your cool. I think I'm going to call you Maya" she said patting the head of her Riolu.

"Good choice," the professor smiled. "Riolu are very calm Pokemon, but they tend to have to fight a lot harder."

"Alright Snivy, I'm looking for a particular Pokemon." Garrett told the grass snake Pokemon. "It's not very common so there's a good chance we won't find it, but if we don't we could always get it on Route 2 or 3." He said as he casually walked through the route. "I'm hoping to get one before the gym battle though since the gym leaders there will probably choose thier fire gym leader, and that wouldn't be good since you're a grass type." Suddenly he realized that they were already at the end of the route. "Well that was faster than I thought it would be."

Like any good important day, things were chaotic on this particular morning in Nuvema Town for twelve year old Mary Hunter. At eleven o'clock a.m. she was waking up for the first time this morning, having slept dead through her alarm clock, and of course, turned it off in her sleep.

Crafty little bugger, her mind could be.

"...Hm."

But, at least she had found the wisdom somewhere wtihin a chaotic, twisted mind to prepare the night before: she had taken a shower then as a just-incase, prepared a layout of clothing consisting of a pair of jeans and a plain white shirt, which she slipped out of her nightie and into them with relative ease and speed.

"...HM."

Brushing her hair proved to be the most frustrating: she always had a horrible case of bedhead, and feared having a travel partner, because, Gods behold, she would have to deal with taunting for waking up looking like Medusa.

Finally, she was out the door, slipping past her brother ("Hey, Ma-"), and into the wild, green jungle... of about ten houses maximum, making up the small, but pleasant atmosphere of Nuvema Town.

She glanced at her watch: 11:23 a.m. "...HMMM."

By the time she got to the lab, her face covered in a thin veil of sweat, her chest heaving as her lungs struggled to make up for lost air, it was finally 11:34.

She swung open the door, and stepped inside.

"HihowareyouthismorningProfessorlovelyweatherwe'reOHGODMYEVERYTHING."

Gage made his way to Nuvema Town, and checked in at the Pokemon Center, registering for the Pokemon Gym challenge. Nuvema Town seemed to be small, with not much else to do, but Route 1 had taken longer to get through than he expected, so he figured he would rest here for the night. Being to early to go to sleep, the two made their way back to Route 1 to do some training in the surrounding area.

Sam was annoyed at his lack of pokemon. "Thanks" he said to the lady at the desk.
The gym would be tough, with the type difference. He heard rumours that the gym leader always chooses a pokemon you dont like. If these where true than charmander would get stuffed by a water type. He looked around the new town and breathed the fresh air. He glanced around and saw the gym, the pokemon centre and a path leading to somewhere. Sam decided to take the random path. As he walked down the path a sign said "Dream Yard". He was puzzled at the name but didnt really give a toss. When he entered the dram yard a women came up to him holding a few pokeballs.
OOC: If this RP is true to the game, the person im referencing is the women who gives you one of the elemental monkeys.

"Okay, we're already done with this town." Garrett said.
"Snivy?" replied Snivy.
"I'm going to assume that you're asking why we're already done." He answered. "This town doesn't have a gym leader or anything of interest, I already stocked up on items before I even got you, and you're at full health since we managed to get through Route 1 with a grand total of zero battles. So I guess we're heading out now." saying that, they headed out onto Route 2.

OOC:I think some people have the towns confused. Accumula is after Numeva, the first town, and Striaton has the first gym and the Dreamyard.

Sophia held her breath, one two three, Pop! the little thing jumped back in to the river then splashed them with it's tail. then swam away. Sophia ran over to the rive, only to see that the rest of the pokemon were gone, she sighed and turned towed the route, with Otty, who had clung back on to her leg, and continued on her path.

OOC: just how does catching pokemon work here? I'm a little confused.

The professor paused, blinking a few times before addressing the new trainer. "G-Good morning." she chuckled.

(OOC: Just write out the battle and then whether you catch or don't catch it. Just make sure that the Pokemon captured fits into the area it was captured. For example, a Dragonite on Route 1? No. A Pigdey, Magikarp, Shinx, Sentret, Tailow, Budew, Kricketot, Pansage, etc on Route 1. Go ahead. If you aren't sure, just ask.)

Sophia looked around Accumula Town there wasn't much here. she did a quick 360 and spotted route 2. with nothing else to see, she walked down that route, she looked around there was no river here. she knelt down by the tall grass "come here water types come here" she whispered. a small little dog like pokemon came face to face with her. "pup" "your not a water type" Sophia mumbled. as she got up and turned away, and stared walking down the road. she had walked a couple of feet when she heard foot steps, she turned to she the pokemon behind her a check to her pokedex told that it was a Lillipup. Go shew she told it. she ran after that, almost to the next town. the thing was still following and ran in to he when she finally stopped and turned. the Lillipup whet into her bag and pulled out a ball. "no don't!" Sophia yelped. the ball open taking the Lillipup in it shock three times the Lillipup had on plans on resisting. she looked at the ball then let the pokemon out of it. Lillipup! it squealed happy to finally have a trainer. Sophia looked in to it's eyes the thing was so happy to be picked up that she couldn't let it go.the pokedex informed her that the dog was female, "well I'll just call you Lacey OK? Lacey jumped up on the trainer and licked her face. "well that's that" Sophia thought. as they continued down the route.

OOC: Thank for the info, and something I missed, what's our trainer's goal in this?

(OOC: You decide, but come the end of the RP, you will have to face judgement day. That's the ONLY thing everyone has to do.)

"Look! It's Bass Stream!" someone screamed as a crowd entered the Pokemon Center, surrounding a man dressed, in very royal clothing.

Garrett and Snivy conitinued along Route 2 without much interuption until a girl being chased by a Lillipup ran past them. "Well, thats not something you see everyday." said Garrett.
"Snivy." Snivy agreed. Out of the corner of his eye Snivy noticed a small brown shape in the bushes. Snivy turned towards it, causing Garrett to notice it as well.
"Nice, just what I was looking for." Garrett stated. "Snivy use leer!" He commanded. As Snivy glared at the Eevee the Pokemon took a step back, intimidated by him. "Now use tackle!" Snivy rammed into the evolution pokemon and it was knocked onto the ground. "Let this work!" said Garrett as he threw a pokeball. THe ball wobbled a bit and after what seemed like an eternity clicked. "Yes, I caught an Eevee!" Garrett declared truimphantly.

OOC: woops, my bad

"Nice job Phanpy! The first gym will be a breeze after all this training" Gage smiled at his Pokemon, causing his pokemon to smile too. "I think you could use some rest, let's head back to the Pokemon Center" he added, gesturing towards the nearby town. The two entered Accumula Town for the second time and made their way to the Pokemon Center. There seemed to be a large crowd gathered inside, forming around a single person. Gage walked up and asked one of the people in the crowd, "Do you know whats going on here? Is that someone fameous?"

"Are you kidding?" she asked. "He's an actor, a writer, a musician, an artist, religious and cousin of the champion Isabelle." she squealed. "And he's REALLY hot!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom