Search results for query: *

1. M

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Godsmack - Whatever ~Mr. Mewtwo~
  2. M

The Never Ending Cheat V2.0

...you obtain a Fire Flower. Go to Pallet Town and use it on Professer Oak. This will cause... ~Mr. Mewtwo~
  3. M

Caption the avatar above (related to caption the scene).

I am Lucario, hear me roar! ~Mr. Mewtwo~
  4. M

...Ash to get pissed and attacks Misty in a fit of rage. You must get him off of her. After you do that, Misty will give you... ~Mr. Mewtwo~
  5. M

Create An Evolution Family

Name: Lilicky Species: Baby Licking Pokemon Type: Normal Rarity: Breeding Only Evolutions: Lickitung (Happiness), Lickilicky (Level-up while knowing Rollout) Genders?: Male (50%), Female (50%) Height: 1' 06" Weight: 24 lbs. 3 oz. :miniash: This Pokemon has been approved by Ash Ketchum...
  6. M

If there was ONE thing about Ash that you could change what you it be?

Voice Actor: ATTENTION, PUSA. ASH IS MALE, AND YOU VOICE HIM WITH A FEMALE?! YOU MUST DIEEEEEEE! *sends out Mewtwo* Muahahahaha! Winning A Major Tournament Or League: Other than the Orange League (which wasn't really a league, anyway), have you ever seen Ash, well, win something big? I didn't...
  7. M

...A Celebi takes you back in time to the anime episode "Here Comes The Squirtle Squad", where you... ~Mr. Mewtwo~
  8. M

Create An Evolution Family

The rules are simple. Fill the form below and create an evolution family. You can also create evolutions/pre-evolutions of known Pokemon. Form: Name: Species: Type: Rarity: Evolutions: Genders?: Height: Weight: I'll start: Name: Rattleby Species: Baby Rattlesnake Pokemon...
  9. M

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Re: Your first Shining Pokemon. Mine was the Red Gyarados in Gold. ~Mr. Mewtwo~
  10. M

Guitar Hero: Pokemon Ideas

1: Really? Crap... 2: Who wants to play a Guitar Hero game with soundtrack music? 3: Anime characters would play. But still, it would be sweet if there were a Pokemon Mode where the Pokemon could play. ~Mr. Mewtwo~
  11. M

Do you have any shiny pokemon from the older games?

Re: Do you have any shiny pokemon? Tons. My favorite is a shiny Blastoise (nicknamed Blasty) in White, which I traded from SoulSilver. ~Mr. Mewtwo~
  12. M

PINGAS! Then... ~Mr. Mewtwo~
  13. M

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Limp Bizkit - Gimme The Mic ~Mr. Mewtwo~
  14. M

Guess the Gender of the User ABOVE You!

A dude, 'cause you're a "king". A-HA! ~Mr. Mewtwo~
  15. M

The game will crash. When you turn it back on, your character... ~Mr. Mewtwo~
  16. M

Guitar Hero: Pokemon Ideas

Yeah, I am probably the only person in the world to think of this, but what if there were a Guitar Hero game themed around Pokemon? What do you think would be the songs, the venues, the rockers, etc.? Post ideas here! I'll start... Nimbasa City: Pokemon Musical Theatre Songs: Hypnotize...
  17. M

This user above died of.....

TYADO being Austrailian. XD (No offense, man...) ~Mr. Mewtwo~
  18. M

Unova League Prediction

Ash is gonna win it this time. Notice that in the previous series, he placed higher every time. If that pattern continues, well, Ash is gonna win. But we'll just have to see, won't we? :mallet:Mr. Mewtwo:mallet:
  19. M

How would it be if you would meet the main characters?

I'd do the same thing, but with Misty. XD If I really met them, I would be starstruck. I mean, how could you not be when you have watched the whole series?! ~Mr. Mewtwo~
  20. M

Make Your Own Pokemon Bloopers 2

The other one got closed, so i'm making it again. (Pokemon Fashion Flash) *while Misty is captured by Team Rocket* Ash: WAIT A SECOND! Director: CUUUUT! What, Ash? Ash: Can we have Misty, like, gagged or something, it would be better... Misty: :drowsy: Director: Hm... Roy...
Back
Top Bottom