Search results for query: *

1. gmandiddy

What other forums do you go to?

I spend most of my time on Pokemon Crossroads, as well as sometimes Serebii
  2. gmandiddy

Do the ABC's without mods/Game ops/Admins Do A again

Re: Do the ABC's wiihout mods/Game ops/Admins Do A again U
  3. gmandiddy

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

The Master from Doctor Who
  4. gmandiddy

Black Kyurem's Avatar Shop

Thanks, they look great. Is it possible to change Blaziken's one so you can see it from a distance. Character You Want: Leavanny Background Color(s): Green Series Your Character Is In: Pokemon Effects: References (Optional): Character You Want: Gigliath Background Color(s): Brown Series...
  5. gmandiddy

Black Kyurem's Avatar Shop

Thank You for accepting to do these. I would prefer each type to have the same effect, but if it doesn't seem fitting then ignore the pattern. I'll do these 10 at a time. Character You Want: Gengar Background Color(s): Dark Purple Series Your Character Is In: Pokemon Effects: What seems good...
  6. gmandiddy

Blue Dragon's Art Shop

Could I have a banner please: What text you want: Violet Gym What Colours you want: Grey or White. Or what you think fits in nice What Design you want: Merged (Example 3) What style you want: Same as the Example, however could there be wind gales behind Togekiss? What Character, or Pokemon you...
  7. gmandiddy

Journey RPG- Any Ideas?

I'm fine with Torchic
  8. gmandiddy

Pokemon Journey: Hoenn (Terra Solidum, BlazingQuilava, Dreamy, Gmandiddy)

The wind gently brushed through the boy's dark brown hair as he ran down the road. His rucksack bounced up and down; the sound of books and pens clanged together. He suddenly stopped before a small sign. He examined it and read: "Littleroot Town" Moments later, the young boy continued to run...
  9. gmandiddy

Journey RPG- Any Ideas?

So when do we start?
  10. gmandiddy

Journey RPG- Any Ideas?

Beginning Trainers sounds alright, do we have character sign ups anywhere? Never done a PRP.
  11. gmandiddy

Journey RPG- Any Ideas?

Lifeguarding and School Show has finished, I should be pretty active from now on, @Terra Solidum
  12. gmandiddy

Journey RPG- Any Ideas?

Hey, sorry I haven't replied. I have been busy doing a show called Evita for the past couple of weeks. I would love to be a part of the RP, it has some great ideas and also I really want to join a stable and prosperous RP. Sorry I haven't posted sooner.
  13. gmandiddy

The Chronicles: The Kanto Days (Start-Up)

James searched the city until he noticed the contest hall in front of him. He walked closer to the entrance, hoping it would be open. He tugged on the doors; however they wouldn't open. James sighed and turned around to face Charmander. He said to Charmander, "This is the sort of venues you will...
  14. gmandiddy

Easter Egg's Banner Shop

Size: Regular Baner Image (s): Scizor Text: Made of Steel Specific Colours: Red, however I don't mind, whichever looks the best. Others: None
  15. gmandiddy

James looked outside, the sun was setting down, there was still some sunlight outside. He turned to AC and said, "I'm going to look around the town, maybe I'll try and get a sneak peak inside the Contest Hall." He turned around and walked out of the PokeCenter, down a small path. Charmander was...
  16. gmandiddy

"She says that the Viridian gym leader is yet to be chosen and the Viridian contest isn't until a later date in the year. The closest place with a gym and contest is Pewter City. However, we have to cross the Viridian Forest. It's past noon and might be getting soon. Shall we rest for the...
  17. gmandiddy

OCC: I don't mind James looked ahead and noticed a large city appear over the hills. He smiled, he finally reached Viridian City. Now the task was finding the Pokemon Center, and after that, finding the building where you can enlist yourself into Contests. James looked down at Charmander and...
  18. gmandiddy

James followed the group as they left Pallet Town, and took his first step towards his first adventure. Charmander leaped off James' shoulder and walked forward towards the long grass. "Don't go too far Charmander," James said to Charmander.
  19. gmandiddy

James nodded towards the group and then watched as Charmander leapt up onto his shoulders. "Thanks Professor, I'll be back soon," James said to the professor as he left the building with the other trainers.
  20. gmandiddy

"I heard there is a Contest for new Co-Ordinators happening in Pewter City, which is just north of Viridian Forest," James said to the others. Charmander smiled at the rest of the Pokemon and looked up to James, questioning when they would go.
Back
Top Bottom