Search results for query: *

• Users: Charbok
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Charbok

Naming characters vs. Using default names

Do you prefer having the option to name characters, or would you just rather use their default names? With the player characters, I almost always change their names. Since I always play as the female characters I usually name them after female OCs of my own. The only exceptions to this are...
  2. Charbok

Gligar's color?

Gligar seems to be different colors in certain games. Sometimes its a pink color, and sometimes it's a dark purple kind of color. Examples of the purple color: Examples of the pink color: In the anime it seems to be even pinker...
  3. Charbok

Are there any Pokemon that scare or used to scare you?

To this day, Beedrill still scares me. It's mainly just the sprite of it that makes me scream, and its mainly because I'm scares of bees in real life. It's weird because when I was younger and I saw a Beedrill in the anime I wasn't really scared, but now when i see one it makes me jump...
  4. Charbok

Which character's image song do you like the best?

For Ash you could probably consider any of the theme songs Rica sings because they're mostly sung from Ash's POV. I just listed Mezase Pokemon Master because it was the first one. Which character had the best image (theme) song in your opinion? You can also count the music cues that play...
  5. Charbok

Which evil boss gave you the most trouble in a battle?

You can include commanders/admins and grunts in this too. Which evil boss gave you the most trouble? Ghetsis was hell for me because of his dragon. I barely got through his battle because I almost ran out of Full Restores.
  6. Charbok

Can N's character be handled well in the anime?

N's character is pretty different from what we're use to seeing in the anime. Do you think his goal of separating humans and pokemon would work in the anime? He believes that pokemon shouldn't be forced to fight under a trainer's command and should be set free. Can the anime handle that? I don't...
  7. Charbok

Is there an evil organization/boss you actually support?

After reading a lot of N's dialogue in BW I gotta say that I agree with him and I actually support what he wants to do. I honestly don't think he's a bad guy. I think the fact that Team plasma steals pokemon away from their trainers is wrong but I don't think what N's trying to do is a bad...
  8. Charbok

Remember the spinning Bubblebeam technique that Piplup learned in DP007?

How come it didn't use that move during Dawn's contest? I think it was pointless for it to learn how to do it at the end of the episode and not even use the move during the contest? What was the point of that? I don't remember Piplup ever using that spinning Bubblebeam technique during any other...
  9. Charbok

Should Ash's Torterra have stayed a Grotle or not?

Did it really need to evolve into its final form? I think it should have stayed a Grotle because 1, Paul already had a Torterra and 2, Infernape got more focus later on so Torterra ended up being shafted. I really don't think it was necessary for Grotle to have evolved into Torterra. It was cool...
  10. Charbok

Contest Hiyappu vs. Baoppu vs. Yanappu

Which of the Isshu monkeys do you prefer? Yanappu wins for me because it's just so cute. (*cough* plus Dento has one *cough*)
  11. Charbok

Why wasn't Ash given a rival in AG earlier?

Why wait to League time to give Ash a rival when he could of had one earlier on so that the rivalry could build up like with Gary and Paul. I always kind of figured that the writers wanted to focus on May's rivals a little more or maybe it's because in the R/S/E games you really don't have a...
  12. Charbok

Would the AG group have been the same if Max wasn't there?

A lot of my friends say that they hated Max and that he was unnecessary to add to the AG group. I honestly think that the group wouldn't have connected as well as they did if he wasn't there. To me Max evened out the group. While Ash and May were training, Max and Brock could talk to each other...
  13. Charbok

Why do you think the writers decided to make TR serious now?

I mean, we've had 13 years of comic relief Team Rocket and all of a sudden it's like they're different characters. Why do you think the writers waited this long to have the TRio be serious? Do you think it would have been better if they were made serious earlier into the series (not counting...
  14. Charbok

May's ending theme or Dawn's ending theme?

Which do you prefer? Watashi Makenai, May's theme, or Kimi no Soba de, Dawn's theme? You can judge them by their ending themes in the anime or just the songs in general. I prefer May's theme because in the ending (I'm not sure what number AG opening it is xP) it was more focused on May and her...
  15. Charbok

Contest Krabby vs. Dwebble

Which baby crab pokemon do you like best? I picked Dwebble because it's just so cute. (PS can a mod delete or lock my last thread? I forgot the poll for that one)
  16. Charbok

Contest Krabby vs. Ishizumai

Which tiny crab pokemon do you prefer? I pick Ishizumai because it's just so cute. EDIT- Can someone delete or lock this thread since I forgot the poll for it?
  17. Charbok

Will Ash ever have a main in-game rival?

The closest Ash ever had as a main in game rival was Gary, who was based off of Blue. The rest of his main rivals are made up characters. I can understand Hoenn because in RSE you really don't have a main rival (Well there's Wally but you don't battle him until you get through Victory Road...
  18. Charbok

Will Cassidy and Butch appear in Best Wishes?

Do you think those 2 will appear at some point or are they gone with the other old characters? Seeing how Jessie and James seem to be Giovanni's top agents now I wonder what Cassidy and Butch would do if they came back.
  19. Charbok

The Most Annoying Pokemon to Encounter

I hate running into Zubat and Geodude in every single cave I go into. I also hate running into so many Starly, Bidoof, and Staravia in Diamond and Pearl, especially when I'm looking for a specific pokemon but all I find is these 3.
  20. Charbok

Why was Team Rocket changed so much in the dub?

Team Rocket are the most rewritten characters on the show. It's a shame because they are my favorite characters and yet I cringe everytime I hear Meowth say "dig it" or everytime they talk in rhymes like they live in Dr. Seuss world. They also insult each other more than in the original and talk...
Back
Top Bottom