Search results for query: *

1. B

VGC Podcast is Now Up!

Wow thanks man... that means a lot lol
  2. B

VGC Podcast is Now Up!

If you saw my last post asking for some help on it then I wanted to make a new post to see if any of you were interested in listening to it. We are still taking questions and ideas and maybe even a Guest host in the future. Thanks VGC Podcast Ep. 1 - YouTube
  3. B

Gen V Pokémon Wifi Ladder (CHALLENGE NOW)

ok we'll hopefully it will be soon lol
  4. B

Akaigo can we battle if you're 2 tiers below me?... I'm also supposed to battle Johto Trainer tomorrow so I'll do that first and see what we can do about our battle
  5. B

Johto Trainer... I can battle again whenever you're ready
  6. B

Offering Battle Subway Items and most other's

yea I'm pretty sure I do... what pokes do you have?.. I'm looking for a Timid Thundurs and an Adamant Dry Skin Toxicroak
  7. B

Want: Timid Thundurus

I don't care about IV's and I can give pretty much any item and some legendary's/shiny's edit: sorry this was supposed to go to the Wanted Section...
  8. B

DW Female Eevee

I actually got a flawless DW Eevee.... but I can still trade with you guys. Now I'm looking for a Timid Thundurus if by chance you have one
  9. B

Gen IV Shinys & Events for Gen V Events!

do you have a Careful natured Jirachi?
  10. B

DW Female Eevee

or if you have a good natured DW Vaporeon that'll work too I can offer a wide variety of items and some egg move pokes
  11. B

you're right lol... 29th it is
  12. B

Johto Trainer since it has been at least 2 weeks (I'm pretty sure) I would like another battle when you are free
  13. B

Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females and Males (CLOSED)

Re: Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females and Males (Updated DAILY) FC: in Sig What i want: Dratini Male or Female?: Male Ability: Multiscale Preferred Nature?: i would like Adamant if at all possible What i offer: Female DW Sunkern Can i trade now?: Yes Send me a VM or "@" you when the baby is...
  14. B

Wanting a couple of things

awesome!...sorry I've been gone all day but should be on tomorrow afternoon... just vm/pm me
  15. B

Elekid I can trade a Balloon and Leftovers for a Bold/Calm DW Poliwag and a Timid DW Vulpix
  16. B

Elekid I can trade a Balloon and Leftovers for a Bold/Calm DW Poliwag and a Timid DW Vulpix
  17. B

Elekid I can get a Balloon and Leftovers if you can get a Bold/Calm Poliwag and a Modest/Timid Vulpix
  18. B

Elekid I can get a Balloon and Leftovers if you can get a Bold/Calm Poliwag and a Modest/Timid Vulpix
  19. B

20. B

yea I can... it's 31's in all except SpD is a 27 I believe... and I'm goin to watch Captain America tonight but if I'm on when you get back just VM/PM me
Back
Top Bottom