• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanting a couple of things

big DUB

Reaction score
Bold Jirachi... also DW Poliwag, DW Vulpix, and Sand Stream Tyranitar... I can offer some flawless pokes and a near flawless Dark Pulse Dieno... also have a ton of items for trade too

i have a sand stream tyranitar, do you have a flawless feebas, zubat, gible or tynamo?

I have female DW Vulpix. What are some Pokemon you have? I actually forgot what i wanted :D

We still haven't do our trade, a DW Poliwag for a Focus Sash.. Just drop me a vm if you happened to see me online.. :) Though I wouldn't be online often, so if anyone wanted to offer DW Poliwag you can ignore this trade..

Looks like I just missed the opportunity; but, if either of the two trades above this post don't work out, I can offer you a Female DW Vulpix and a Female DW Poliwag in exchange for an Absorb Bulb and a Leftovers. If you don't have one of those, I also need a King's Rock.

I've got a Sand Stream Tyranitar w/ Earthquake, Crunch, Stone Edge, and Dark Pulse.

If you're into it, let me know. I'm looking for a few flawless pokes, most notably a Flawless/Near flawless Gen IV Aerodactyl with Stealth Rock that can be shifted to Gen V and traded to me from there.

If you're looking for anything else, let me know. I've completed the National Dex and I'm willing to unload everything in exchange for some flawless team members.

Edit: Just looked up the IVs for the Tyranitar and it's near flawless. All 30-31.

Last edited:
@erixtone I don't have an Aerodactyl but I have that near flawless Dark Pulse Dieno and I can put a masterball on it or you're item of choice.

@Kaygue if I make a trade with someone else I'll still give you a focus sash because we were supposed to trade a while back

@Elekid I can give an absorb bulb and leftovers for both of those... what are the natures of both?

My DS is out of commission until tonight, but I'd love to set up trade for when it's charged/after i get back from harry potter. You think you'll be around?

What are the IVs for the Deino? can you attach a dusk stone?

yea I can... it's 31's in all except SpD is a 27 I believe... and I'm goin to watch Captain America tonight but if I'm on when you get back just VM/PM me

Great news! The flawless tyranitar for flawless deino holding a dusk stone. what a deal! i'll get in touch tonight!

I'd be breeding them for you, so I don't know the natures yet. Is there a nature/natures in particular that you would like?

Oh, and I just got an Absorb Bulb from erixtone earlier... Would you be willing to trade an Air Balloon instead? If not, then I'd like an Eviolite; if you don't have that then I'll just take the Bulb.

Last edited:
@Elekid I can get a Balloon and Leftovers if you can get a Bold/Calm Poliwag and a Modest/Timid Vulpix

@Elekid I can get a Balloon and Leftovers if you can get a Bold/Calm Poliwag and a Modest/Timid Vulpix

@Elekid I can trade a Balloon and Leftovers for a Bold/Calm DW Poliwag and a Timid DW Vulpix

@Elekid I can trade a Balloon and Leftovers for a Bold/Calm DW Poliwag and a Timid DW Vulpix

Okay, I'll start breeding now. I'll let you know when I get a nature you want!

EDIT: Got em both! Can trade whenever you're free.

Last edited:
awesome!...sorry I've been gone all day but should be on tomorrow afternoon... just vm/pm me

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom