Search results for query: *

1. A

Gen V Disapointment

This game was fine. I for one like how there was no Safari Zone. That just means I can't get pissed off at things constantly running from me. Oh, and thank god they didn't mess with with the evolutions of the previous generation Pokemon.
  2. A

If you had one Legendary what would it be?

Mew. The thing's just utterly adorable. <3
  3. A

Which Will YOU Get Vol.2- Black or White?

I pre-ordered and received both. However, the one I played first was Black. Only due to the fact that black is a cool color. Haha...^_^; I like the Pokemon in White and White Forest better, though. So picking to play a version solely on which color was best was probably not the best idea.
  4. A

Pokemon Horoscope

Fraxure. That's pretty cool, actually. ^_^
  5. A

Reason behind your username

Re: The etymology of your username. I used to play this MMORPG and I saw someone setting up a shop named artless. It was rather original, I thought. So I basically stole the name. x3"
  6. A

Cutest Pokemon Ever?

That picture is just downright adorable! :3 But the cutest has to be Emolga, then the first generation starters and Pikachu. Oh, and Cubone. There are a lot of cute Pokemon. owo
  7. A

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

A picture of me from last summer. I look different now, I beleive. ^-^;
  8. A

If you could have 1 thing right now, what would it be?

Exactly this. :D
  9. A

Contest Pure Ghost-type Showdown!

Banette is in the group of being one of my favorite Pokemon. So naturally, it has to be the best. (: Cofagrigus doesn't appeal at all to me, for some reason.
  10. A

Pokemon who got uglier after evolution

Tepig, definitely. I was dissapointed the first time I saw its uglier evolutions. Cubchoo also gets uglier when it evolves, but so does Teddiursa.
  11. A

Which names do you pronounce differently from the official way?

This. (: After the second generation, I started to lose my sense of reading Pokemon names or something. I remember how I used to pronounce Milotic as "Mi-to-lock." Lolwut?
  12. A

What's your favorite new Wireless/Wi-Fi mode?

Personally, I think the random matchups mode is cool. I've had a lot of battles on there, and most have been fun. C-Gear is okay, I guess. I feel like a stalker knowing exactly whose Pokemon has fainted, and who else is using a Fresh Water. ^_^;
  13. A

whats your favorite pokemon in the 5th gen.

I really like Emolga. <3 I've used it so much it has become the strongest on my team in Black~ Bisharp is pretty cool too.
  14. A

Favorite Pokémon of each type.

Normal: Skitty Fire: Charmander Water: Milotic Grass: Shaymin Electric: Emolga/Pikachu Steel: Jirachi Psychic: Mew Dark: Umbreon Fighting: Hitmontop Flying: Emolga Ground: Cubone Rock: Tirtouga Bug: Joltik Ice: Dewgong Dragon: Dragonite Poison: Bulbasaur/Nidoking Ghost: Banette...
  15. A

Why is Generation II so loved by fans?

Just for nostalgic value. As said in the previous posts, generation II was something new and exciting for fans of generation I. It's kind of a fad thing. Generation II was my favorite too. Probably because of the egg factor, and the length of the game itself.
  16. A

Pokemon Black and White Ratings and Reviews

I say it deserves a seven. I don't like how there aren't as many old Pokemon in the beginning of the game. Oh, and yes. I know it's a part of the storyline. It's just part of the storyline I'm not very fond of. Like many others, I would like a cute little Pokemon trailing behind me! D: But...
  17. A

Contest Your favorite Pokegirl: Misty vs May vs Dawn vs Iris

Misty. <3 The original is always the best. I pretty much like the girls in the order they come in the anime. Iris' hair scares me.
  18. A

When are you getting B/W? (US)

Amazon tells me it's getting here in May. =w=" So I guess I gotta wait a while. Though, I'm hoping they'll surprise me and send it to me in March. Sadly, that most likely won't happen. </3
  19. A

What is the most memorable/interesting Kanto Region City?

Celadon City is the most memorable in my opinion. I got stuck there so often when I first played Pokemon. I'm not sure why, but I did. xD"
  20. A

Songs That Remind You Of A Pokemon Or Person?

Unsociable-Mindless Self Indulgence ~ Cubone :3
Back
Top Bottom