Search results for query: *

1. S

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

I'm playing my Ruby Nuzlocke.
  2. S

Last Poster Wins [v5]

So will I. I'll always be here, taking your wins.
  3. S

Last Poster Wins [v5]

I do :v
  4. S

Random Messages #Seven

/uses CPR LIIIIIVE
  5. S

Last Poster Wins [v5]

Oh what's this? A win? I'll take it.
  6. S

I'm impressed with myself. I finally mastered fried eggs. Raiden might be a pussyfooting angst ninja robot but he's still lovable. Somewhere in that robot suit and meticulously groomed hair and eyebrows is a man. Somewhere.
  7. S

How are you feeling today?

I'm pretty good today. I might actually do stuff!
  8. S

The trailer? Yeah I've seen that. It's going to be so good omg. Even if it's not, I'll get it anyway since Raiden pleases the inner MGS fangirl immensely. Not like Solid Snake, but whatever.
  9. S

MGS3 is my favorite game of all time even with pogey tossed into the mix. MGS2 was great because I like Raiden. I know a lot of people hate him because of the bait and switch Kojima pulled but I like him anyway. And I'm excited for MGS:Rising too.
  10. S

Last year I got girly shit when I asked for most of the Zelda games and a Link plushie [I'm an awful awful Zelda fangirl /sob] This year I'm asking for a PS2 controller [ my current one is fucked to hell] MGS 2 and 3, and a used PSP 3000 along with MGS Portable Ops OR Peace Walker. Lots of MGS...
  11. S

Yes. I got him four years ago two weeks from now. When it comes to Christmas, I know I'm not going to get what I want, but whatever.
  12. S

Contest Muk vs. Weezing

Muk's been throwing down phat beats for years, yo. MC Muk forever.
  13. S

A keyboard matching the PC would be nice, no? My laptop does that but that's because he's old and crazy and usually needs a nap then. Seriously, he's four years old in two weeks.
  14. S

@Mintaka: This one's been around forever too. The keyboard is fucked and since it's wireless, it doesn't have a light indicating whether or not you have capslock on. ...When I post in all caps I'm usually just messing around btw.
  15. S

DON'T TEASE ME /SOB No really I wish we had syrup cos I'd totally make waffles ;o; So sausage and eggs it is then. Also: Why is this keyboard acting up? Don't make me mad keyboard, I'll destroy you :|
  16. S

I had a warm custard doughnut earlier but I'm hungry again /sob Pancakes would be nice if we had syrup. Oatmeal is lol. I might do cereal though. Toast is yummy but idek I could have sausage and eggs though. Actually, that sounds good.
  17. S

Yep. So. It's really cold outside /sob and I can't decide what I want to have for breakfast.
  18. S

yess I have a feeling that this time there are going to be a lot of direct translations/original names kept this time though.
  19. S

She and I'm using the Harley skin. I could change the color though. There we go. I'll use this.
  20. S

If you had one Legendary what would it be?

That would be hard .-. A toss up between Mew and Shaymin. Shaymin is such a cute little flowerhog and Mew's always been one of my faovrite pokemon.
Back
Top Bottom