• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks fine. Actually, since it's black background here any color (not black) fits well.

There's another mafia game going on, and since Mijz is co-hosting it, he may be busy.
And to be honest, now's not a good time to host a game. (...exams...)

*is back from greeting members
@Twiggy: Anyone could be a spy for any one of those companies.. ;D

For the 4th time already, it is ready, I'm just waiting for SI's mafia game to end :p
May I *gasp* co *whoa* host?

May I co-host? I'm interested. I might be able to help, but updates might need to be done a few hours earlier. Like, 10 PM GMT +8 is 2 PM GMT +0, right?

I had a warm custard doughnut earlier but I'm hungry again /sob
Pancakes would be nice if we had syrup. Oatmeal is lol. I might do cereal though. Toast is yummy but idek
I could have sausage and eggs though.
Actually, that sounds good.

DON'T TEASE ME /SOB No really I wish we had syrup cos I'd totally make waffles ;o; So sausage and eggs it is then. Also: Why is this keyboard acting up? Don't make me mad keyboard, I'll destroy you :|

(Sorry, lol)
My plastic keyboard cover got ripped...it's annoying!
I want a new keyboard...this one's like three years old...
But it's working so fine... I just want a new one.
Hmmm...maybe I'll destroy this one. :evil:

(Sue me, fine...but I get bored easily, with stuff)

May I *gasp* co *whoa* host?

May I co-host? I'm interested. I might be able to help, but updates might need to be done a few hours earlier. Like, 10 PM GMT +8 is 2 PM GMT +0, right?

No. I like it more to do it all myself to be honest. Nothing personal ;P

Plus I have no idea what I could let you do as a co-host.

@Mintaka: This one's been around forever too. The keyboard is fucked and since it's wireless, it doesn't have a light indicating whether or not you have capslock on. ...When I post in all caps I'm usually just messing around btw.

This one's been around forever too. The keyboard is fucked and since it's wireless, it doesn't have a light indicating whether or not you have capslock on. ...When I post in all caps I'm usually just messing around btw.

About writing in all caps, when my last keyboard got buggy it DID THE SAME THING. :disgust:
I had to prove to my parents that something was wrong by showing them that it typed everything in all caps. (Not wireless, though)

This new one...I just want a new black keyboard to fit my PC. While at it, a wireless one, too. :cool:

About writing in all caps, when my last keyboard got buggy it DID THE SAME THING. :disgust:
I had to prove to my parents that something was wrong by showing them that it typed everything in all caps. (Not wireless, though)

This new one...I just want a new black keyboard to fit my PC. While at it, a wireless one, too. :cool:

A keyboard matching the PC would be nice, no?
My laptop does that but that's because he's old and crazy and usually needs a nap then. Seriously, he's four years old in two weeks.

Yeah...maybe I'll ask for a new, wireless keyboard for a Christmas present. Other things, I got them for my birthday present. (A friend bought me a new schedule diary...gah, a bit early.)

Four years old in two weeks? 0_0

Yes. I got him four years ago two weeks from now.

When it comes to Christmas, I know I'm not going to get what I want, but whatever.

My parents said that they will buy a laptop for me if I get good grades.
But honestly, I gave up on that already X_X
I'd be satisfied with whatever they buy me for Christmas actually, as long as it's something completely not useful. >_<

Last year I got girly shit when I asked for most of the Zelda games and a Link plushie [I'm an awful awful Zelda fangirl /sob]
This year I'm asking for a PS2 controller [ my current one is fucked to hell] MGS 2 and 3, and a used PSP 3000 along with MGS Portable Ops OR Peace Walker. Lots of MGS, I know. But I can't play my MGS games right now because my PS2 controller is messed up and I don't have a PSP.
Or if they really love me, they'll just give me money and let me buy it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom