Search results for query: *

1. I

Fawkes' Den Now closed ^_~

Re: Fawkes' Den - now with tribal avatars Thank you.... It's so quick xD
  2. I

Fawkes' Den Now closed ^_~

Re: Fawkes' Den - now with tribal avatars Umm..... Can I have Photocopy of Sugimori's Infernape?
  3. I

TORT2010'S Shop!

Headshots/Mugshots: Base: Fantina/Jasmine Descripion: hair and clothes - http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8071/hairstylexx.png . Yellow eyes, without neck and arms white thingy(Fantina). This maybe hard, but can you also add "chinese-face" on her? If you finished this, can you VM/PM me...
  4. I

The Munchery

Can you make the image's white background?
  5. I

The Munchery

Thank you, but can you make them transparent? If not, that doesn't matter...
  6. I

Kayumi's Sprite Shop (closed until I'm done some requests)

Re: Kayumi's Sprite Shop ReOpened! X3 Thank you for the balloons, torchic balloon looks very cute. And Merry Christmas. ^_^
  7. I

Kayumi's Sprite Shop (closed until I'm done some requests)

Re: Kayumi's Sprite Shop ReOpened! X3 I want to aks, in the example you gives, the title of Balloons is "Balloons x3" is that mean 3 Balloons on 1 request? If yes, I want Chimchar, Torchic and Pokabu's Balloons. If no, just make Chimchar please..
  8. I

The Munchery

Can I have an Abomasnow (as Christmas Tree) with Jirachi on the top of Abomasnow and some gifts on the bottom? Snacktime....
  9. I

Pokemon World Cup

Hey, when will we start?
  10. I

Rate the Signature Above You

8/10
  11. I

Rate the Signature Above You

8.5/10
  12. I

Pokemon and Digimon: Different monsters, similar concepts.

There's another Digimon that looks like Torterra, ElDradimon. Yeah, I know, Eldradimon doesn't have tree but a sacred city, but, the rock spikes on its body like Torterra's spikes @Gligar13: Yeah, you're right
  13. I

Zhuqiaomon is Vermilion Bird. CrazyAristocracy already said it, Digimon with 2 heads that seems like to Torterra is Xuanwumon/Ebonwumon, the Black Turtle. Yeah, Zhuqiaomon is mistakenly referred to as "Ebonwumon" in American Bandai materials. I read about Zhuqiaomon in here
  14. I

Aquilamon and Wargle, I think EDIT: Cacnea/Cacturne and Togemon; Tamagetake/Morabareru and Mushroomon
  15. I

Pokemon World Cup

Am I accpeted?
  16. I

Magikarp used Splash, its super effective!

Alakazam, Psychic!
  17. I

Rate the Avatar Above You

9/10
  18. I

Pokemon World Cup

I hope there's free slot. Name: Mikey Ray Gender: Male Age: 17 Country: Egypt Appearance: Mikey is a man with 1,68 m tall and 58 kg weight. He always wears blue T-Shirt with Purple Star on it and Brown Pants. He also wearing Yellow caps with red stripes. Mikey has blue hair and red eye color...
  19. I

Magikarp used Splash, its super effective!

Dageki, use Rock Smash!
Back
Top Bottom