• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepted!

Now, I would start it, but I'm going to wait until tomorrow evening. I'm going to do this that way there is a chance for those who have reserved to get in their sign-ups.

Thriller can' participate, so I will control two other NPCs. Well, I guess now we wait for the last reserves person to respond.

(I might not be on much, but I'd like to join anyways. I'd also like your permission to post this on PE2k, as I am on there more often. Don't worry, I'll credit you.)

Name: Achmed

Appearance: He's Middle Eastern, obviously. So he is dark tan and black hair and brown eyes. and he is average build. He wears a large white skull cap, a blue tunic, and brown sandals, the typical wardrobe for the climate and area he is from. He also has an Eye of Horus necklace and a Egyptian Ankh on his tunic.

Personality: His faith has shifted from his original Muslim faith to that of his ancient ancestors from the line of Pharaohs. He is a nice guy, who values life and allows his enemies to live in peace, as long as you don't anger him. He normally is calm, but just don't test his patience as he may have very little. He loves his Pokemon, and will represent Egypt in these battles. He is full of wisdom and strategy for his young age, and can be a brutal battler if need be.

Pokemon: Feraligatr, Solrock, Desukan, Lucario, Pidgeot, Camerupt, Blaziken, Weavile, Umbreon, Hippowdon, Luxray, Hihidaruma

Other: Reading this was as dull as eating a banana?

Accepted

And you do have my permission to post it on there. Would you mind controlling an NPC? It's just that each country needs at least two battlers.

Are you still taking sign-ups for this?
England seems kind of lonely on that list of yours.

Name: Giles M. Johnson

Appearance: Giles is five feet tall and eleven inches. He is so skinny that almost appears anorexic, as his rib cage protrudes when seen not wearing a shirt. His skin is a pale white, and his eyebrows and his curly, long hair are a golden blond color, with bright blue eyes to compliment his gorgeous, albeit feminine appearance. He wears a blue-violet button shirt covered by a white tuxedo, and white, skin-tight pants to go with it.

Personality: Giles is best described as flamboyant and narcissistic. He knows that he looks gorgeous and will not stop rubbing it in to other people's faces. He behaves in a very feminine manner, from the way he walks to his voice. He is also very emotional and whenever he loses a Pokemon battle, he cannot help but cry.

Pokemon:
Spinda / Burungel / Roserade / Nidoqueen / Delcatty / Erufuun /
Kojondo / Blissey / Swellow / Milotic / Jalorda / Cloyster

Other ‘Reading this was as tedious as eating a banana.’

Name: Erika Williams

Appearance: Erika is a lanky, 5'7 girl with hazel eyes, blue glasses and wavy brown hair. She always wears baggy, black sweat pants, green sneakers, and a loose, plain bright blue t-shirt. She is rather skinny and is fond of her charm necklace shaped like an electric guitar.

Personality: Erika is very optimistic, although she's a bit of a crybaby. She hates being the center of attention and couldn't care less about how she looks. She is a copycat and loves to tease others a little bit. She has an open mind and is always trying new strategies.

Pokemon:Umbreon, Shiftry, Walrein, Ninetales, Mawile, Shuppet, Urasaring, Gallade, Gengar, Jolteon, Flygon, Butterfree.
Other: Reading this was as tedious as eating a banana.
If there's anythig to fix up lemme know.

Alright, let's start tomorrow...sorry about not getting on yesterday, but I have been really busy lately with a bunch of homework and getting ready for tests that are going to happen right before Winter Break.

I hope there's free slot.

Name: Mikey Ray

Appearance: Mikey is a man with 1,68 m tall and 58 kg weight. He always wears blue T-Shirt with Purple Star on it and Brown Pants. He also wearing Yellow caps with red stripes. Mikey has blue hair and red eye color. He wears Red Shoes with Thunderbolt marking.

Personality: Mikey is very Rash and Impatient. He hates to wait and make other waiting for him. He thinks out strategies very quick, and when his foe was thinking a strategy in a battle, he would become very angry and mad, then he lost concentration in that battle.

Pokemon: Infernape / Charizard / Blaziken / Luxray / Magnetric / Staraptor / Pidgeot / Garchomp / Vaporeon / Floatzel / Sandslash / Raichu

Other: Reading this was as tedious as eating a banana.

We startin today? Also, I hear yah, my teachers have been really piling it on these past few weeks.

Accepted

Sorry guys......i know i said that we would yesterday, but i have a MASSIVE(i hate my chemistry teacher) test for chemistry right before the winter break. But, I don't have too much homework over the break, so it will definitely be Saturday. I promise!! I'm so sorry you guys...

SIGN-UPS ARE CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom