Search results for query: *

• Users: Betony
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. B

Wanted:Tornadus, Reshiram, Vullaby

Okay, I kinda need these guys to fulfill my Pokedex! I can offer a lv.60 Gravantula, a baby male Snivy(various natures), Panpour, Japanese Celebi(unlocks Zoura event), lv.59 Rapidash, lv.61 Heracross, Darmanitan with Zen Mode ability,lv.59 Tyranitar, lv.42 or lv.53 Dragonair, lv.49 Haxorus...
  2. B

Offering TRU Arceus

This is an Adamant natured event Pokemon. All TRU Arceus are lv.100, in a Cherish a ball, holding a Rowap Berry, have the original owner named TRU,Say they are from a Pokemon Event, have the ID number 11079, the ability Multitype, and know the moves Judgement, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, and...
  3. B

Wanted: Person with 2 DS's!

Hello! I would HIGHLY appreciate some help from a very reliable person to help me get my Pokemon from SS to my Pokemon White game...using Poke Transfer. However I don't have two DS's..So the person must be : 1. Reliable! 2. Have access to two DS's! 3. Have access to Poke Transfer on Pokemon...
  4. B

Wanted: Event Celebi

I want a little Zorua is all. lol Anyways..I can offer some Pokemon from my Pokemon White..like Rufflet,Emonga,Petilil,and Solosis. I just started the game though, so nothing amazing. But the event Celebi was avaliable for alot of time and many people have already gotten theirs. It was...
  5. B

Wanted: Event Shiny Entei and Raikou

Hello, I don't have alot to offer, but I missed these two event Pokemon that I want and if anyone has any extra of these two Pokemon, I'd very much love either one you can offer. I have Pokerus and items like Heart Scales and Rare Candies and I have ALOT of Trapinch of any nature or gender..but...
  6. B

Wanted: Shiny Trapinch

Hello, I'm looking for a female shiny Trapinch with a good nature that doesn't hurt it's speed or attack.(That's all natures except Brave, Bold, Relaxed, Timid, Modest, Quiet, Calm and Sassy, all of those hurt the speed or attack.) It must have ICE hidden power and that's about it. I would be...
  7. B

What we need...

I believe that the Pokemon Company should make a 100% Wolf based Pokemon. There has never been a wolf based Pokemon before EXCEPT Mightyena's pre-evolved form Poochyena, which in the Bulbapedia claims it is based on a wolf OR a hyena, however when it evolves it becomes solely based on a hyena...
  8. B

Wanted: Non-English Ditto

I want a non-english Ditto and can offer a Pokemon with Pokerus, some certain TM's..or sacred ash.
  9. B

Wanted: Energy Ball TM

Hello, I am searching for the Energy Ball TM for my Meganium and am willing to offer a choice of two female Pichu or another TM that I might have. Just ask. The Pichu are both female, one with a Lax nature and one with a Gentle nature. The egg moves for both are Thunderbolt, Thunderwave, Thunder...
  10. B

Wanted: Flamethrower TM

I'm looking for a Flamethrower TM for my Flygon. I can offer a few different TM's (Like Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Psychic,Dragon Pulse ), Charmander, Mudkip, Squirtle, Torchic, Turtwig, Beldum, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Trapinch, Elekid, Scyther, Bagon all level 1 or a level 45 Lugia (Quiet nature) as...
  11. B

Items Wanted!

Hello. I'm currently looking for these items which I seem to have problems obtaining. 1. Firestone 2. Metal Coat and 3. Electirizer These are to evolve all three of my team before the Elite 4 and I would appreciate it. You can trade using common Pokemon and making each hold the item...
  12. B

Wanted: Elekid

I'm looking for a regular MALE Elekid. Low leveled please. I can offer a few normal starters, Turtwig, Torchic, Squirtle, and Chikorita. I think that sounds fair for an Elekid. Torchic has a Brave nature. (Has a special move) Turtwig has a Hardy nature. Chikorita has a Sassy nature. and...
  13. B

Wanted: Shiny Trapinch

I would love a FEMALE shiny Trapinch of any level(so long as it is evolutionary approprate), nature and ability. I want a female so that I can have an even amount of Pokemon on my team genderwise. I really love shiny Flygon so if you have a female shiny Flygon or a female shiny Vibrava that is...
Back
Top Bottom