• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What we need...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betony

Reaction score
I believe that the Pokemon Company should make a 100% Wolf based Pokemon. There has never been a wolf based Pokemon before EXCEPT Mightyena's pre-evolved form Poochyena, which in the Bulbapedia claims it is based on a wolf OR a hyena, however when it evolves it becomes solely based on a hyena, despite colorations. Anyhow no other Pokemon really even looks wolf-like..the two that even remotely resemble a wolf are Arcanine and Poochyena/Mightyena. Even so they are all dog-like. Only one is a possible wolf based Pokemon but even it has "yena" Hyena in it's name.

I have tried contacting the Pokemon Company because I believe that a wolf based Pokemon would be highly desired and they would possibly even gain more fans. After all it seems Victini is already getting a good rap because it is unique and powerful..so why not a wolf based Pokemon next? If anyone agrees or disagrees with this statement I'd love to hear your opinions! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom