Search results for query: *

1. D

Ladies and Gentlemen.

DJ Scruffy has returned. ^.^ I bet there will only be like, 2 people that remember me. I honestly can't believe it's been over a year since I've been around here...how could I have totally forgotten about this place?
  2. D

Zorua with Snarl/barkout - Closed/Over

Re: Zorua with Snarl/barkout This guy's a bro. Thanks a bunch for the Zorua! :)
  3. D

Zorua with Snarl/barkout - Closed/Over

Re: Zorua with Snarl/barkout Are there any still available? My White FC is 4641-8258-2140. Would be much appreciated! :3
  4. D

List all your starter Pokemon in your games

Blue: Squirtle Yellow: PIKACHU, OBVIOUSLY Silver: Cyndaquil (initially, chose Totodile second run through) Gold: Totodile Crystal: Totodile Ruby: Torchic Sapphire: Torchic Pearl: Chimchar Platinum: Chimchar Heart Gold: Totodile White: Tepig
  5. D

Operation Mass Pichu Giveaway

Forum Name: DJ Scruffy Black/White Friend Code: 4641-8258-2140 Black/White Friend Name: Andrew Would you like a specific gender/nature? (charge to be discussed): Nah. Thanks in advance!
  6. D

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

MEGAMAN!
  7. D

What I like about the person above me!

^ PRETTY COOL BRO
  8. D

Shiny Pokémon by Chance Discussion Thread

Emolga Appreciation Thread? Emolga Appreciation Thread. LOOKS AT THIS BADASS FURRY MOTHERFUCKER. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A SUGAR GLIDER THAT COULD SHOOT OUT LIGHTNING BOLTS? YEAH, I DIDN'T THINK SO, BITCH.
  9. D

Favourite YouTuber...

People actually like RWJ? I dunno, for me it might be itsthewavetv. Underrated as hell.
  10. D

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Shakugan No Shana II. EPISODE 15 - MY MIND WAS FULL OF FUCK
  11. D

Dead Space General Thread?

Dead Space General Thread. The train sequence in Dead Space 2 is confirmed to be one of my favorite gaming moments of all time.
  12. D

Good idear. Guess I'mma go find me one then. :O Also, thanks mang. Not only for the help but, y'know, for the compliment. :P
  13. D

What other website(s) are you on right now?

Re: What other website(s) are on right now? Redtub- I MEAN UMM, FACEBOOK AND YOUTUBE, YEAH
  14. D

Yeah, I just forgot that I've been trying out my SUGAH GLIDAH, Emolga, but he can't learn Fly. >.< Don't Golett and Golurk have horrendously low speed though? Ah well, maybe I'm being overly picky...I just dislike having Pokemon slower than the other trainer and Pokemon with low HP. :S
  15. D

I CAN'T DECIDE ON A TEAM. I'm at Mistralton City and I've currently got... Lv. 36 Seismitoad Lv. 37 Emboar I dropped Krokorok and Scolipede from my party as both seemed to have unbelievably low HP, in addition to low speed. I really want to decide on good electric, flying, psychic, and...
  16. D

Your favorite Anime?

So far... 1. Toradora! 2. Shakugan No Shana 3. Fullmetal Alchemist 4. Lucky Star 5. Haruhi
  17. D

Your favorite Anime?

So far... 1. Toradora! 2. Shakugan No Shana 3. Fullmetal Alchemist 4. Lucky Star 5. Haruhi
  18. D

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

You're welcome, bro! Shakugan no Shana.
  19. D

Are you attempting to lure me into trying it just to prove you wrong? :O
  20. D

YUP. I'M PRETTY UNKNOWN. I almost NEVER get warnings at any forum I go to, and I've had two in the past 8 days here. Makes me feel REBELLIOUS. ;D
Back
Top Bottom