• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now envy you. (Magmortar is one of my favorite pokemon, and even though it's shiny sprite is kinda lame, I still really want one!)

I CAN'T DECIDE ON A TEAM. I'm at Mistralton City and I've currently got...

Lv. 36 Seismitoad
Lv. 37 Emboar

I dropped Krokorok and Scolipede from my party as both seemed to have unbelievably low HP, in addition to low speed. I really want to decide on good electric, flying, psychic, and possibly ghost/ground Pokemon since I'm really needing a solid team, and I've been going through the entire game so far without one. D:

I CAN'T DECIDE ON A TEAM. I'm at Mistralton City and I've currently got...

Lv. 36 Seismitoad
Lv. 37 Emboar

I dropped Krokorok and Scolipede from my party as both seemed to have unbelievably low HP, in addition to low speed. I really want to decide on good electric, flying, psychic, and possibly ghost/ground Pokemon since I'm really needing a solid team, and I've been going through the entire game so far without one. D:

I would go with that flying squirrel thing, and one of those new golem thingies. Those would cover four out of the five types you want.

I would go with that flying squirrel thing, and one of those new golem thingies. Those would cover four out of the five types you want.

Yeah, I just forgot that I've been trying out my SUGAH GLIDAH, Emolga, but he can't learn Fly. >.<

Don't Golett and Golurk have horrendously low speed though? Ah well, maybe I'm being overly picky...I just dislike having Pokemon slower than the other trainer and Pokemon with low HP. :S

Yeah, I just forgot that I've been trying out my SUGAH GLIDAH, Emolga, but he can't learn Fly. >.<

Don't Golett and Golurk have horrendously low speed though? Ah well, maybe I'm being overly picky...I just dislike having Pokemon slower than the other trainer and Pokemon with low HP. :S

Golurk can learn fly, and having one slow pokemon isn't really that bad. If it really bothers you that much, give it a quick claw.
(BTW, that thing you did during the 'ask me questions' bandwagon was genius.)

Golurk can learn fly, and having one slow pokemon isn't really that bad. If it really bothers you that much, give it a quick claw.
(BTW, that thing you did during the 'ask me questions' bandwagon was genius.)

Good idear. Guess I'mma go find me one then. :O

Also, thanks mang. Not only for the help but, y'know, for the compliment. :p

No problem. That's the only time I have ever laughed at something related to a bandwagon. Keep up the good work!

Did anyone else just have bulbagarden crash on them? I'm not talking about 50_ errors, but the site actually crashing and getting a message from vbulliten saying that the site is not operational right now?

The site crashed so bad for me that I got the "this site has had a database error" screen from VBulliten. Anyways, how are things?

I'm glad you're feeling bettter. When will rayne let someone post a new startup now that the HP mafia is gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom