Search results for query: *

1. Cwstra

Offering Event, Legendary and Shiny Pokemon

I would very much like a Keldeo, and can trade a shiny female Pyroar for it, should you want it.
  2. Cwstra

GEN VI: Need Keldeo

I need a legitimate Keldeo from any event. In exchange, I can offer... Event Pokes: Celebi Jirachi Darkrai Shaymin Victini (Less significantly): Shiny Raikou Shiny Entei "Normal" Legendaries: Legendary Beasts Cresselia Legendary Birds Groudon Zekrom Heatran Latios Kyurem Genie Trio Mewtwo...
  3. Cwstra

[Updated 12/01] 5-IV Pokémon, 50+ Safari w/ Hidden Abilities and More

Re: [Updated 11/24/13] 5-IV Pokémon, 40+ Safari w/ Hidden Abilities and More Shelgon is ready when you are.
  4. Cwstra

[Updated 12/01] 5-IV Pokémon, 50+ Safari w/ Hidden Abilities and More

Re: [Updated 11/24/13] 5-IV Pokémon, 40+ Safari w/ Hidden Abilities and More Hello! I could really use a HA Fletchinder. I can offer any horde HA Pokemon, as well as many HA Friend Safari Pokemon, including Ninetails, Shelgon, and Lampent. I also have a few 3-4 perfect IV Bulbasaur w/ Giga...
  5. Cwstra

Assorted Hidden Ability Mons

FC:4768-7445-5386 Pokemon Desired: Pancham Ability Desired:Scrappy Method of Contact (VM/PM): PM Offering: HA Starly
  6. Cwstra

GEN VI: Frogadier with Protean

My FS has a Frogadier. FC is in the sig.
  7. Cwstra

Trading Over 150 HA Pokemon (IV Breeding, Egg Moves; All Starters Available)

Re: Over 100 Pokemon With Their Hidden Abilities I have HA Sudowoodo, Electrike, Plusle, Minun, Larvitar, Mareep, Swablu, Smoochum, Roselia, and Mr. Mime. All I really want is other HA Pokemon I don't have, so we can work out the details based on what you've been breeding.
  8. Cwstra

GEN VI: Assistance getting a Protean Frogadier

Excellent. Thanks! By the way, your friend safari has Munna and Wobbuffet, if that matters to you.
  9. Cwstra

Alright, I've registered you. Am I registered in your game?
  10. Cwstra

I don't care about the nature of the Froakie. Are you ready to trade?
  11. Cwstra

That works too. Any nature you'd like? I have 11 in a box, so...
  12. Cwstra

My friend safari contains Frogadier. I would like one with Protean, and would thus appreciate anyone who would be willing to exchange friend codes and catch one for me. It's a win-win situation, as I see it. I could also provide a Magician Fennekin, if so desired.
  13. Cwstra

GEN VI: Protean Froakie/Frogadier

I do not have a Protean Frogadier, but it is in my friend safari. If you are able, we could swap codes, allowing you to catch two Protean Frogadier; one for me, and one for you.
  14. Cwstra

Looking for Spheal (or evos) and various starters!

Are all of those DW Pokemon female?
  15. Cwstra

Offering Shinies and Events (updated 13/08/2012)

What events would you like to obtain, exactly? Just the ones not on your list, or...?
  16. Cwstra

Keldeo

@Kelleo: I would trade you a few random insignificant Pokes, in addition to the Shaymin and Darkrai. @frostyfire22:I'll give you two beasts for the Keldeo. Just catch a random Pokemon to fill in for one of the beasts. @Leavanny Duo: Sounds good. If you can't find the Ditto in the dream world...
  17. Cwstra

Keldeo

The Ditto thing is not really hard, just a mild annoyance. I thought that the two events would be worth four Ditto, but if it takes a ridiculous amount of time to catch them, we can work something out. (If you wondered, I listed seven of the twenty-five natures. There's only a 28% chance of...
  18. Cwstra

Wanted: Eeveelutions

What exactly do you want?
  19. Cwstra

Keldeo

Tell you what. You can do a bit of menial labor for me. If you catch me four ditto with natures other than Bold, Lonely , Jolly, Adamant, Hasty, Lax, or Timid, I'll trade the Darkrai and Shaymin.
  20. Cwstra

Keldeo

Yes indeed. If you want to post and/or PM offers to me, feel free!
Back
Top Bottom