• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Keldeo

Cwstra

Amateur Breeder
Reaction score
Greetings!

As you may guess, I need a Keldeo. Here are the Pokemon I have to trade:
Events:
UT U.S. 2012May Wi-fi Darkrai
10th Anniversary Celebi

Legendaries:
UT Modest Groudon
UT Lax MewtwoLv.
UT Jolly Articuno
UT Serious Suicune
UT Rash and Naive Raikou
UT Quirky and Calm Entei
UT Rash Moltres
UT Lv. 1 Impish Regigigas
Docile Heatran
UT Modest Heatran
UT Quiet Shaymin
UT Lv. 1 Sassy Giratina
UT Lax Zapdos

DW Female:
Abra
Trapinch
Lotad
Shinx
Doduo
Smoochum
Lickitung
Kangaskhan
Burmy
Nidoran
Bellsprout
Slugma
Mareep
Feebas
Sableye

In addition, I have many Abra, Skarmory, Feebas, Togepi, Zorua, and Beldum leftover from IV breeding, any breed-able Pokemon, and Ditto with perfect IVs in Attack and HP. If there's nothing you like here, I can IV breed and/or EV train as well. I also own Firered, Emerald, Diamond, Platinum, and SoulSilver, so if you want a standard legend from those games, I can get those too.

If you need more info about any of the Pokemon offer, or want to trade something other than Keldeo for one of these, just ask!

~Cwstra

That Shaymin and Darkrai are tempting because I missed out on the events for them, but I'm afraid I'll never trade my beloved Keldeo. He's my favorite Pokemon. Sorry... xP

But you do say I can give you something else for said Shaymin/Darkrai?

Yes indeed. If you want to post and/or PM offers to me, feel free!

Okay. I have an Oshawott egg that was supposed to be traded to someone else, but we had connection issues. If you don't want that, though, I can breed or catch a lot of other Pokemon. Just name one and I'll say if I can get it for you.

Tell you what. You can do a bit of menial labor for me. If you catch me four ditto with natures other than Bold, Lonely , Jolly, Adamant, Hasty, Lax, or Timid, I'll trade the Darkrai and Shaymin.

@Cwstra;: Hrm, that sounds tough. I could try it, but why four Ditto when you're only trading me two Pokemon?

The Ditto thing is not really hard, just a mild annoyance. I thought that the two events would be worth four Ditto, but if it takes a ridiculous amount of time to catch them, we can work something out.

(If you wondered, I listed seven of the twenty-five natures. There's only a 28% chance of seeing a ditto with the same nature as one of mine, which increases to 32%, 36%, and 40% chances with each Ditto caught. I don't think it will take too long, and Pokemon with Synchronize can boost your chances.)

Yeah, but can't you only trade one Pokemon per trade?

Il take a entei/suicune/raikou (1 or 3 which ever u see fit :) ) for my Gamestop keldeo UT Il be available all day today and generally after 6 pm every day :)

i also wouldnt mind that Celebi, i also have to offer a lvl 10 UT mew from Toys R US and a Ashs pikachu UT if your interested in those events :)

Don't have a Keldeo, but maybe I can get you some other Pokemon. I can get into the dream world and hopefully find you a random Ditto or two, but in exchange I'd like that Giratina.

@Kelleo: I would trade you a few random insignificant Pokes, in addition to the Shaymin and Darkrai.

@frostyfire22:I'll give you two beasts for the Keldeo. Just catch a random Pokemon to fill in for one of the beasts.

@Leavanny Duo: Sounds good. If you can't find the Ditto in the dream world, check in the Giant Chasm in Black/White 1. Lots of them there. I should know, I hunted for perfect IV Ditto there. So...many...Pokeballs...

@Cwstra;: Oh, okay. That sounds fair. I'll see what I can do. Also, looks like Leavanny Duo got banned. xP

@Kelleo: I would trade you a few random insignificant Pokes, in addition to the Shaymin and Darkrai.

@frostyfire22:I'll give you two beasts for the Keldeo. Just catch a random Pokemon to fill in for one of the beasts.

@Leavanny Duo: Sounds good. If you can't find the Ditto in the dream world, check in the Giant Chasm in Black/White 1. Lots of them there. I should know, I hunted for perfect IV Ditto there. So...many...Pokeballs...

ok just give me a time to trade and il be there :) out of the 3 id prefer raikou and entei :)

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom