Search results for query: *

• Users: Cwstra
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Cwstra

GEN VI: Need Keldeo

I need a legitimate Keldeo from any event. In exchange, I can offer... Event Pokes: Celebi Jirachi Darkrai Shaymin Victini (Less significantly): Shiny Raikou Shiny Entei "Normal" Legendaries: Legendary Beasts Cresselia Legendary Birds Groudon Zekrom Heatran Latios Kyurem Genie Trio Mewtwo...
  2. Cwstra

GEN VI: Assistance getting a Protean Frogadier

My friend safari contains Frogadier. I would like one with Protean, and would thus appreciate anyone who would be willing to exchange friend codes and catch one for me. It's a win-win situation, as I see it. I could also provide a Magician Fennekin, if so desired.
  3. Cwstra

Keldeo

Greetings! As you may guess, I need a Keldeo. Here are the Pokemon I have to trade: Events: Legendaries: DW Female: In addition, I have many Abra, Skarmory, Feebas, Togepi, Zorua, and Beldum leftover from IV breeding, any breed-able Pokemon, and Ditto with perfect IVs in Attack and HP. If...
  4. Cwstra

Box Clearer

I have a strange amount of clutter I would like to eliminate, and so, I'm giving Pokemon away. Untouched IV Bred Pokemon: Togepi: Zorua: Ralts Adamant, Synchronze, Male, Perfect At., Spe. (dgraybob) Abra: Stealth Rock Skarmory: [/SPOILER] The IV breeder's Best Friend; perfect IV...
  5. Cwstra

Female DW Abra

I find myself in need of a female Abra (or evolutions) with Magic Guard. I can provide: IV bred Pokemon Gen III & IV non-event legendaries, including Latios and Latias and, the somewhat special: Perfect IV Dittos. Each has a perfect IV, and can endow this to any breedible Pokemon...
  6. Cwstra

IV Babies!

Ok, I've been IV breeding recently, and my boxes are filling up. Intro done. All Pokemon have at least two perfect IVs. They were rejected from my own use because they had the wrong nature or didn't inherit all the correct IVs from the parents. All are level one. I have no way of checking the...
  7. Cwstra

Random Legendary Pokemon

I have been cleaning out my boxes and have decided to trade some of my spare legendaries. Edit: I added a couple of Dittos w/ perfect IVs to the post. I don't have any particular wants, but shiny Pokemon and evolutionary stones are nice. If you think you have a good offer though, fire...
  8. Cwstra

Wanted: Gamestop Raikou

I managed to miss the event, and need one of them. I don't really have any good Pokemon to trade, but I have a Master Ball and a full Pokedex, and will trade any breedable Pokemon holding the MB for the Raikou. ~Cwstra
Back
Top Bottom