Search results for query: *

1. B

New Pokémon Discussion

I really like the typing of Haxorus and it's prevos. Finally a dragon that just stays dragon type on its final evolution and doesn't need to worry about new weaknesses like Rock and Electric. A lot of teams and pokemon carry stone edge, rock slide, and thunderbolt, and with Haxorus just being...
  2. B

Localized Names

Re: English names Yeah, I think Emboar is a great name, and in my opinion Pignite was a great one too. But Tepig? There's gotta be a better warm pig wordplay than 'Tepig'.
  3. B

Localized Names

Re: English names Oshawott is by far the worst name for a starter yet, with close second being Tepig. I think both are great pokemon, but the names are really lacking. I don't mind Snivy as much because my family used to name all snakes Snively, and the coincidence is to great not to appreciate
  4. B

New Pokémon Discussion

It better be easier to get experience in this generation, because every poke seems to evolve at a higher level now
  5. B

The Dream World- Official Discussion

currently the Dream World site is in Japanese. Does anyone know if there are any plans for it to be in English?
  6. B

Help a newbie's team

the Alakazam has very low attack. I suggest replacing Fire Punch and Thunderpunch with Charge Beam and Signal Beam. Signal Beam to get rid of any dark types you might encounter, and Charge Beam has a 70% Chance of raising your special attack. Use that for a juggernaut effect
  7. B

bymigoat6's Diamond team

I appreciate the comments! Does anyone have any suggestiond on what I should use to replace Electrode? I still want something with relatively powerful electric attacks and speed at the same time. I like Electivire's power but it seems like it would be outsped by some of the flying types.
  8. B

bymigoat6's Diamond team

Zangoose actually has pretty good speed and is bulky enough to take about three hits, but it's not meant to last too long. Usually it gets a free swap in off of an attempted toxic anyway.
  9. B

bymigoat6's Diamond team

I just use the team to play against some of my friends. We do play item clause, but evasion moves are allowed. I thought smokescreen was allowed anyway. The Skuntank is there mainly because I wanted a surprise flamethrower to counter steel types, plus it only has one weakness. The girafarig is...
  10. B

bymigoat6's Diamond team

Hi! Bymigoat6 here with my old team. Just thought someone or someones could rate it. This is just the team I use for gofing around w/ my friends. One problem: I can't remember the EVs, so I'll have to guess: Skuntank @ Shuca Berry Aftermath Bold nature 168 D 168 Sp.A 174 HP Toxic...
  11. B

Localized Names

Re: English names I wanted Junglord When I first saw some of these pokemon I thought "Please don't give them awful names". These are the names that turned out better than I expected: Pignite Trubbish Garbodor Sawsbuck (genius) Litwick Chandelure (Lampent just isn't too good)...
  12. B

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

This may be out of place, but where would I post my team if i wanted it to be rated by others? It's a competitive team I use when I'm just goofing off and playing against my friends
  13. B

What would you say your signature pokemon is?

My Walrein, (Stallrein) has helped me out on a lot of battles by tanking a whole lot of damage then healing right back up, while at the same time dealing a respectable amount of damage. lvl 100, Ice Body, Hail, Blizzard, Surf, Rest, lefties
  14. B

Third Version?

Yeah that makes sense. I think I heard someone say pokemon Void Version, which doesnt sound as good but is more likely than Gray. Absence of everything? Hehe. NEW POKEMON ________ VERSION. ORDER NOW!
  15. B

What game moments made you laugh out loud?

"Man, this gym is great! It's filled with women." Creepy guy outside the Celadon Gym made me lol when I read it
  16. B

Third Version?

I really don't think a game with the title pokemon gray would sell well, and I don't see why people think it's going to be. There hasn't been a game in which the third edition was a combination of the two, or else we'd have pokemon brown, purple, and crushed pearl under diamond. Maybe monochrome...
  17. B

Localized Names

Re: English names Is anyone sure on how to pronounce "Reuniclus"? I'm a bit confused on whether to stress the first U or the I. I know it's based off of Reunite, but "reeyounIklus" doesn't sound very good. Hope that made sense...
  18. B

New Pokémon Discussion

as a person with SAD (seasonal affective disorder) I'd probably have to say I could identify the most with Sawsbuck
  19. B

Do you think the Westernization of Pokemon Black and White is a good thing?

Australia would be cool, but Generation VI (assuming there is one) would likely be either another place in the United States or a location in Europe.
  20. B

Localized Names

Re: English names I've never really been a fan of one syllable names, even though there are plenty. I know eventually I'll get used to Sawk, Throh, Klink, and Klang just like I got used to "Spoink". Still, monosyllabic names just don't sound good to me
Back
Top Bottom