• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Too different?

Right, this may just be me, but I'm feeling quite underwhelmed by the new Gen. I don't like half the new Pokemon, I mean come on, an Ice cream Pokemon? And I don't like the way they evolve now either, they look too much like a computer program being modifyed, and not a Pokemon evolving. Is this just me?

Vanilluxe isn't bad, THIS is bad:
124Jynx.png

As for your last comments, please look at Magneton and Dugtrio and bit more, and also take notice that Wigglytuff, Clefable, and a few others are simply stretched out versions of their previous stages.

Does anyone know why Scraggy and Scrafty (Zuruggu and Zuruzukin) are part of the dragon egg group? Most of the time I understand egg group placement, but this really makes no sense to me.

Does anyone know why Scraggy and Scrafty (Zuruggu and Zuruzukin) are part of the dragon egg group? Most of the time I understand egg group placement, but this really makes no sense to me.

Well, it is really for the fact that they are lizards. Much like Seviper, Arbok and Sceptile, which are not really dragons, but are in the egg group. They are reptile pokémon with dragon characteristics. Same goes to Zuruggu and Zuruzukin.

Anyways: Has anyone here a signature pokémon from 5th gen. You know, one that you identify the most with.

Mine are:
Riguree and Oobemu because they are intelligent, and are aliens that came from space.
Emonga: It combines my love of flying with electric types.

The other members of my future team are less flagship. I must say, rotom is for a though competition with Emonga.

Riguree and Oobemu because they are intelligent, and are aliens that came from space.
Hmm...does that mean that YOU TOO are an alien?

Anyway, for me, I think Crimgan. The average guy who's overshadowed by others but always puts in his best effort. :0

Also my face usually gets red. :X

Well, it is really for the fact that they are lizards. Much like Seviper, Arbok and Sceptile, which are not really dragons, but are in the egg group. They are reptile pokémon with dragon characteristics. Same goes to Zuruggu and Zuruzukin.

Anyways: Has anyone here a signature pokémon from 5th gen. You know, one that you identify the most with.

Mine are:
Emonga: It combines my love of flying with electric types.

The other members of my future team are less flagship. I must say, rotom is for a though competition with Emonga.

probably either braviary or escavalier

as a person with SAD (seasonal affective disorder) I'd probably have to say I could identify the most with Sawsbuck

I like Bisharp a lot. Great typing. Great concept. Great name.

I also like how Bisharp appears to be able to lead the Pawniard's into battle...the Pokedex mentions it, and he's in a commander pose with his arm in the air. Probably my favorite part...

Really hope there's a Pawniard army led by Bisharp in one of the spin-offs like Mysterious Dungeon.

I like Bisharp a lot. Great typing. Great concept. Great name.

And a plus for Kamen Rider Kuuga fans.

Or Sentai in General, whatever you see it as.

Anyway, I bonded with Yabukuron immediately after seeing it be revealed, because I knew not manly people would like him, and that I know myself how that feels, I felt I needed to show him love.

And a plus for Kamen Rider Kuuga fans.

Or Sentai in General, whatever you see it as.

Anyway, I bonded with Yabukuron immediately after seeing it be revealed, because I knew not manly people would like him, and that I know myself how that feels, I felt I needed to show him love.

I also like Yabukuron and its evolution. I like their concept and Yabukuron's face is very cute.

I like yabukuron, but it's evo is just....eugh, the same reason I don't like muk

Another interesting Pokemon is Eelektross. Its stats are pretty good and I also like its concept and orgin. The flashing sprite is neat.

Another interesting Pokemon is Eelektross. Its stats are pretty good and I also like its concept and orgin. The flashing sprite is neat.
He's good. All sorts of viable sets exist with him.

Back
Top Bottom