Search results for query: *

1. P

New Accessory for Remakes?

I think that Pokemon Dream Radar definitely was stepping into the role of the adapter, and pokewalker for Gen 5.5. It served the purpose of trying to bribe us into getting 3ds's when the latest games were out on DS. Because of this I think that future bonus tie-in products will likely be...
  2. P

Will we see Looker here???

I can't help myself, I love Looker! I would get such a thrill seeing him as a beat detective before he joined the International Police trying to bust Team Magma or Team Aqua in the new remakes.
  3. P

Hi! :)

Welcome, Lauren! Yay Jigglypuff!
  4. P

Boo!

Welcome to bmgf! <3 Colosseum <3
  5. P

Sinu a'manore.

Welcome, Verdande!
  6. P

Hey, y'all

Welcome, Bladeheart111! I play minecraft too! Have a good time here. ;)
  7. P

Hey Everybody! I'm new here...

Welcome Mystic_Thunder! I stress out over battles, lol. Keep practicing and trying and you'll start winning, I'm sure!
  8. P

Hi hi ! ☆

Welcome, Bika!
  9. P

Hey Guys :) Danyek Here...

Welcome, Daniel! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
  10. P

Hi everyone

Welcome to the forum! (Hey, we're from the same state!)
  11. P

Hey, look who's back!

Welcome back! Hope circumstances are better and you can stick around this time :)
  12. P

GEN VI: LF Protean Froakie line

Just a little fyi for anybody who sees this thread- You can disable passerby requests! Just do this- Go to your PSS folder button (top center of the PSS) -open PSS Settings -open Communication-Request Settings -Uncheck Passersby That will keep passersby from bugging you every waking moment, lol.
  13. P

Offering Charizardite X

fixed! I had to back out from X and log back in for some reason. (maybe I didn't have to but it helped somehow!) Thanks very much! Enjoy Mega Charizard X!! This is my secondary copy, I've beaten it with Y.
  14. P

Offering Charizardite X

I'm still awake! We can trade tonight. Any pokemon is fine, I'll be giving you a charmander with the Charizardite X. (btw, nice avatar! Mega Absol is sweet.)
  15. P

Offering Charizardite X

I've added you, and I'm online so we can trade whenever you like. :) Thanks!
  16. P

Offering Charizardite X

I have a Charizardite X I would like to trade for any of the Y exclusive Mega Stones- I need- Mewtwonite Y Houndoominite Heracronite Charizardite Y Aggronite
  17. P

I'm new, Hi everybody!

Hi everyone, Happy Thursday! I'm new on BMGf and I hope to make some friends here and talk mostly about pokemon. I like to write and draw, I love my wife and my two cats and hot cocoa. My favorite pokemon has been Cubone since I played my first pokemon game (Blue). I like to breed...
Back
Top Bottom